Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I pre-ordered from juice mafia as well and am really looking forward to trying this one. I have a cobra drip tip that I will probably hate but have never been able to use it with my MT3S and evods. I have a few other drip tips as well. When I started vaping, I ordered them in different materials. Had no idea that I couldn't use them with the clearos I was ordering! I am stoked to try this new design.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Mine floods as well when it gets low. So does the Vision Victory. It seems to be the nature of the beast with some of these. I just fill with a new flavor and sometimes I even pour the liquid from the other tanks into the Victory when I am cleaning them. Makes for some really interesting vapes! I usually mix a tobacco with fruity flavors anyway, so not a problem for me.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
I love my ProTanks and Mini ProTanks. Perfect draw (for me). No leaking or flooding. Wick 50/50 just fine. Elegant look, both the Mini on a stainless eGo and the original on the silver, blasted finish eVic. No tip to lose. That said, if the ProTank 2 has a larger capacity (according to the pre-order, it doesn't, but it sure looks like it to me), I'll probably pick up a couple. It's great they all use the same heads!

jmkiang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Chicago
Kind of answered my own question. Yes, the EVOD stem has a smaller inner diameter but I tried it on my PT today and the draw is the same as the PT stem... maybe slightly tighter but covering the holes with teflon tape definitely made a huge difference!
It doesn't. There is a slight difference between the EVOD and ProTank atty heads in that the EVOD heads have a smaller air hole in the stem.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Haha see my post above. Draw still seems pretty much the same with either stem/head.

MadMax68

Jul 31, 2013
Boston, MA
I received 4 Pro Tank II's from Kanger just a few days ago (had pre-ordered). I absolutely love this upgrade. Frankly I have never been a fan of metal (or glass) drip tips for the reason that they are cold on contact. This had kept me on the side lines when the original ProTank was released with amazing fanfare! The Kanger ProTank II solves the drip tip issue (can use any 510 drip tip you like.) But there is more obviously. The tank feels well-built, solid, high quality and nearly permanent. I re-build the coils from the get go using 3.5 Silica and 32Gauge Kanthal A-1 as I have had wicking and leaking problems with most any bottom-coil clearomizer I have ever tried. With this set-up the Kanger ProTank II is officially my absolute favorite goto tank since I started vaping in Dec 2012!! Go out and get some people!!! This one is a keeper!!!!

Regards!!

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
I received 4 Pro Tank II's from Kanger just a few days ago (had pre-ordered). I absolutely love this upgrade. Frankly I have never been a fan of metal (or glass) drip tips for the reason that they are cold on contact. This had kept me on the side lines when the original ProTank was released with amazing fanfare! The Kanger ProTank II solves the drip tip issue (can use any 510 drip tip you like.) But there is more obviously. The tank feels well-built, solid, high quality and nearly permanent. I re-build the coils from the get go using 3.5 Silica and 32Gauge Kanthal A-1 as I have had wicking and leaking problems with most any bottom-coil clearomizer I have ever tried. With this set-up the Kanger ProTank II is officially my absolute favorite goto tank since I started vaping in Dec 2012!! Go out and get some people!!! This one is a keeper!!!!

Regards!!

Awesome! :) Thanks for your thoughts. I can't wait to get mine! Going to be stalking the mail man now!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Where did you order from that they came so quick?

I also preordered from juice mafia. I checked their website and saw that they have it listed as "sold out". I sure hope they are sold because our orders were already filled and are in the mail (not! there is no update that they have shipped :() I am looking forward to this one almost as much as my ZMax that arrived last week. For the first time, I can say that I am getting a great vape from my Pro Tank! I guess all it needed was enough power and my eGo batteries just weren't hacking it. I don't even need the air flow regulator that I got. Now, for some different ohm heads and a PT mini for the ego batteries and I will be in like Flynn. I have been holding off on some flavors like MBV ecto until I have a good glass tank to use. Now I do!

Last edited:

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
I also preordered from juice mafia. I checked their website and saw that they have it listed as "sold out". I sure hope they are sold because our orders were already filled and are in the mail (not, there is no update that they have shipped :() I am looking forward to this one almost as much as my ZMax that arrived last week. For the first time, I can say that I a getting a great vape from my Pro Tank! I guess all it needed was enough power and my eGo batteries just weren't hacking it. I don't even need the air flow regulator that I got. Now, for some different ohm heads and a PT mini for the ego batteries and I will be in like Flynn. I have been holding off on some flavors like MBV ecto until I have a good glass tank to use. Now I do!

I just emailed juicemafia & they responded within about 20 minutes (that was impressive!) They said they've been receiving them in a few at a time & have been starting to ship them out & that they expect to have all pre-ordered tanks in the mail to their customers within the next 3 days.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I just emailed juicemafia & they responded within about 20 minutes (that was impressive!) They said they've been receiving them in a few at a time & have been starting to ship them out & that they expect to have all pre-ordered tanks in the mail to their customers within the next 3 days.

Thanks for the information! I am excited. I haven't had any vapemail since last week and I am in withdrawals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread