Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Got deliveries from three different companies today (don't ya LOVE days like that)? One was the PTII from Gotvapes. Got in on their initial rollout, man, they shipped fast! This is my first Kanger and my first BCC. I'm sold on them. Been using the Vivi Nova mostly up to now. I still think that's good. But man, the PTII is really great! Thanks Danno at Gotvapes. Really fast turnaround.

Cavere

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Utah
Got mine in this morning, on my 2nd tank already. School me on drip tips are they just for aesthetics?

Pretty much. Granted longer ones can cool down your vapor. Glass could break if dropped. Stainless steel gets a little hot on certain attys but with the PT2 it's not really an issue. I rather like the stock tip but I changed to a SS tip I have just so it looks a little different.

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
Oh I did want to mention I have an issue that if I screw the connection all the way on my provari I get no draw whatsoever. I have to loosen the connection to have any air flow. Anyone else experiencing this? It's my only complaint so far.

Same issue with all tanks with air holes on the threads of the 510 connections similar to the protank, they all do the same on the provari, I have the puritank and the base is the same as a protank, invest in a airflow controller and your all good just got mine today and now it is perfect and adjustable for different juices that have different thickness to them.

Prolix

Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
Minneapolis, MN, USA
No beauty ring is lame. :nah:

Is a beauty ring the eGo thread cover base like the Protank has to make the 510 look more natural sitting on top of eGo threading? If so, I wonder if my beauty ring from my current PT will work with PT2, heh.

I ordered once from Discount Vapers before (they are a "Forum Supplier", so I presume relatively trusted and OK to mention on ECF), and received good service (everything as-advertised, etc.), and I see that they have the PT2 in stock, so I will probably get one or more from them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread