Kanger Pro Tank Broken? DON"T throw it away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzlefits

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2013
Ohio
www.rdc3.com
And I say, couldn't it be fixed by using an AGA-T replacement pyrex tank? (I don't know if both pyrex tanks have a similar size for that I don't own an AGA-T)

Nope.
The AGA-T tank is the same outside dim as the ProTank. The ProTank is stepped down to fit inside the top & bottom.

PONKAW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2011
Panama city
I haven't really dripped much in a year, but this thread provided a "light bulb moment" What I came up with uses 4 parts.

Protank /w single 4 turn coil. Protank beauty ring. modified 510-ego adapter and a mouth piece from a dual coil mega Ego carto.
I cut/ground of the 510 part of the adapter (not real pretty).

Thread the adapter about two threads into the top of the ring...

Remove the vent tube - seal from the PT head and screw the beauty ring on to the PT base (right over the coil) ... it will tighten up the adapter too. the adapter creates kind of a chamber...

Drip 3-4 drops pop on the mouth piece and vape!

I haven't notice much leaking. First pull after loading gurgles a tiny bit... but the draw is good. I think I will use this to test juice next time instead of my trusty 306. Not bad for stuff just lying around...(talk about a cheap RBA)
Thanks Wizzlefits for the inspiration.

D.

Greensticky

Mar 20, 2013
USA
SiegeliDrip.jpg
Thanks looks great on the zmax telecope.

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
NOT impressed with my Kanger Protank's reliability, the bottom threaded part snapped off in less than a month!

where do I buy this threaded piece? (they should replace it for free!)

also, whose rebuilds these coils using 100% cotton?

i rebuild these with cotton and without flavor wicks and they work better than stock coils.:vapor:

to the OP fantastic idea and creativity on your part. i will have to try this. it may be possible to sand/file down the coil tube so a stock protank drip tip fits on. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread