• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

kanger pro tank... hello..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Mine have been shipped from vaportekusa so I should have them next week to try them out.

VR, you should've contacted your vendor and asked for a return/exchange for the leaking PT. Did you check to make sure the heads are tightened down? Also check the head seals. I hope you work them out as I think they will be the most popular clearo out there. I'm using the iClear 30 and love them (aside from 2 dud coils). I'll see how the PT measures up against the iClear 30.

DaleC

Mine have been shipped from vaportekusa so I should have them next week to try them out.

VR, you should've contacted your vendor and asked for a return/exchange for the leaking PT. Did you check to make sure the heads are tightened down? Also check the head seals. I hope you work them out as I think they will be the most popular clearo out there. I'm using the iClear 30 and love them (aside from 2 dud coils). I'll see how the PT measures up against the iClear 30.

DaleC

Thanks for this. I ordered from the factory...they replaced the initial pair, but I am still struggling with flooding. I love these tanks so much that I now top them up as soon as the liquid drops below the top cap. Not what I want, but worth the effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread