Kanger Pro Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My ProTank arrived today. I haven't used it yet but i opened it up and checked it out....really solid and heavy unit! It "feels" like a top quality piece, very weighty and solid. I'm in the process of evaluating some juice, but it looks like I'll fill it with RY4 from SI.

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay, got the ProTank setup and filled. I think it looks great with my E2Apollo battery. It came with a little sleeve to better shape it to the standard eGo threads since it has a 510.

The Apollo is regulated to 3.5 and came with 2.4's, so it's running at 5.10, smack in the blue zone of the voltage chart. It produces a very comfortable and satisfying volume of vapor. It's a bit airy on the draw, but easily controlled and I like it better than the T3 which (after the last head change) had a bit more resistance to the draw.

The stainless tip is mighty cool to the lips....better be careful using this in sub-freezing temps....unless someone Triple Dog Dares me to try it that is....

KPT1.jpg

Angel Wings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
I Be's A Texas Girl
Just received my ProTank, as mentioned it is a little airy but great performance! Works great on my Evic....BUT....it will not seat on my ITaste MVP?!??? Anybody got any clues to this issue??

no idea what the problem is here. MVP's are all i am using these days with the protank. i do not have this issue. i have 3 mvp's/protank's in rotation and all three mvp's and protank's work flawlessly together.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
no idea what the problem is here. MVP's are all i am using these days with the protank. i do not have this issue. i have 3 mvp's/protank's in rotation and all three mvp's and protank's work flawlessly together.

not an uncommon problem with any device,just need to get that center post lifted up a little bit,,use a paper clip

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Just received my ProTank, as mentioned it is a little airy but great performance! Works great on my Evic....BUT....it will not seat on my ITaste MVP?!??? Anybody got any clues to this issue??

If by "seat" you mean it does not sit flush on the top with no visible light between the Evic and the Protank there's a possibility that the air slots are totally cut off. I've had to back my ProTank off just a hair for it to work properly. YMMV

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I recieved mine. Its built really well. Packaged really well. I just dont really like the tip. Maybe is just "new" It vapes really well. No real complaints. Maybe after more than 2 days of use the drip tip will grow on me.

But take what i say with a grain of salt. I'm a noob and have less than 6 weeks vaping.

Yes, the tip will grown on you and became a permanent part of your lower lip. Lol

Actually, it took a bit for me to get use to the tip.

Andy

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Yes, the tip will grown on you and became a permanent part of your lower lip. Lol

Actually, it took a bit for me to get use to the tip.

Andy

However, like all ss tips (which I primarily use) one must remember to wipe them off frequently. A member (who I shall never forgive, since I can't get it out of my mind) once referred to the phenomenon as "lip boogers."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread