Kanger Pro Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
I have 2 and neither leak. I do get an occasional gurgle after sitting unused for a bit, but it's nothing a few long burns or a quick pipe cleaner dip won't take care of.

Just realized Shane is talking about EVODS in a Pro tank thread. Evods are plastic but they should not leak anyway, when filling them do not tip them and keep them straight while upside down.

FOR FRED: try a kanger evod head instead of a pro tank replacement head next time u change heads. They hit much better on a Pro tank then an actual pro tank head.

Fred Garvin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
FOR FRED: try a kanger evod head instead of a pro tank replacement head next time u change heads. They hit much better on a Pro Tank then an actual pro tank head.

I'll order some evod heads and give them a try.

I tried the wick removal on my PT when I first got it, as I do it with my T3's....resulted in alot of gurgling and leaking on the battery. The head I have in now is 4 days old and seems to be well seasoned. It hits great and has a ton of vapor and flavor. Took a couple fills to get here though. Battery is Apollo regulated at 3.5 with a 1.8 PT head.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Ivape has the protank and on sale for 14.95 Kanger Protank

They are a great bunch of guys with quality service and I am lucky enough to live close to there brick and motar location!:p

They also have 1.8 ohm and 2.5 ohm replacement coils for it. But the 1.8's are out of stock at this moment:(

ty ty ty I just ordered one!

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
Yeah, my bad, i meant i took out the top wick. I'm getting a really weak taste of flavor but terrific vapor production.

The reason they are called "Flavor wicks" is because they release the flavor, you might want to put the wick back in and give it a try, (make sure it is side by side with the other). It also depends on how long it has been soaking in the juice, a few hours or overnight improves flavor, if you just rinsed the wick you have to wait for the water to leave the wick before the flavor comes back.

The burnt flavor you are experiencing can be from too much voltage, or now that the wick is removed the juice is burning directly on the coil.

Make sure you are not overtightening your tank on the battery, this can twist the coil and wicks out of shape causing the wicks to lose contact with the coil or the coil to twist on itself, creating hot spots.

hope this helps...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread