Kanger problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch!pDasRipp3r

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
Alright, so I got a kanger protank2 3 days ago, and I know, I'm a little late to the party.
When I first used the thing, it was awesome. It vaped well, was nice and smooth, and had a cooler hit than the vivi nova's I've grown so attached to.
But now, it's nothing but issues. Second day. Gurgling, flooding, and a mess of juice everywhere.
I replaced the flavor wicks with cotton, hoping they'd plug those holes better and get rid of the vaccum effect.
It worked, but only temporary.
Rebuilt the coil, added more flavor wicks. Fixed. vape some more, and if you're like me and use cotton, you change coils and wicks with each flavor.
So, now I go to rebuild the coil a second time, and I keep getting 0.0-0.4 ohm readings. I have no idea why. I'm not doing anything different this time as compared to the first time. Why is this happening?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
+ wire touching in the tube.
Possibly legs touching(crossing)

I normally set my coil with a tiny screwdriver through the center - leaving it in place until fully mounted. Pull tightly on the legs and fold out to keep in position while installing Grommet and pin.

Leaking//gurgling:
To much Vacuum when Vaping
Storing Vertical when not in use
Storing with tank below 1/2 full
Power to low - not vaporizing all the e-liquid delivered to coil.

Ch!pDasRipp3r

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2013
Pennsylvania
+ wire touching in the tube.
Possibly legs touching(crossing)

I normally set my coil with a tiny screwdriver through the center - leaving it in place until fully mounted. Pull tightly on the legs and fold out to keep in position while installing Grommet and pin.

Leaking//gurgling:
To much Vacuum when Vaping
Storing Vertical when not in use
Storing with tank below 1/2 full
Power to low - not vaporizing all the e-liquid delivered to coil.

Thanks for the help! I had fixed the leaking and gurgling issue by taking note to all those things, and adding some cotton!
I just fixed the short problem too. I guess the ends of the wires that ground and connect to the firing pin have to be tucked into the gasket and pin area or it can cause some complications.
These things are a lot more finicky than the vivi nova tanks haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread