Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
We will be receiving our Protank II order in about a week. I got an advanced release and I'm telling you, I've always been kinda a purest using drip attys and cartos because I do not like the off-flavors, burning, leaking, crazing and cracking associated with clearos and most tanks. I have always just dealt with the extra effort required in order to get better taste and performance. But this thing is absolutely awesome! They are a little spendy, but well worth it!

Chris

Last edited:

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Will you guys be getting the mini versions of this as well?
Okay....what I was told is the mini is a spin off of the Protank not the Protank II. That at this point there is no Protank II mini. The Protank II is completely disassemble-able (sp) they do NOT use the nasty tasting glue on the II, the internal threaded components hold the endcaps onto the glass...=...unadulterated flavor!

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
When I'm at home or work I'm usually using one of the big mods with all the fancy features, but when I'm out and about I always grab an eGo. I now use nothing but the Protank ll mini. Hands down my favorite. Sometimes if you use a super thick juice (like French Vanilla) you'll need to pull one of the wicks (Busardo has the step-by-step on his original protank review) to get it to feed right. I wash them out with hot tap water, (atty and all) every few tanks and get good life, great flavor and performance.

Chris

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Very nice!!!
When I'm at home or work I'm usually using one of the big mods with all the fancy features, but when I'm out and about I always grab an eGo. I now use nothing but the Protank ll mini. Hands down my favorite. Sometimes if you use a super thick juice (like French Vanilla) you'll need to pull one of the wicks (Busardo has the step-by-step on his original protank review) to get it to feed right. I wash them out with hot tap water, (atty and all) every few tanks and get good life, great flavor and performance.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread