Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I would recommend an eGo-threaded head for an eGo battery, like Kanger T2, T3, baby T3 or an eVod. They work exactly like the ProTank, but are a third of the price and have the right connection and diameter. I'm not a fan of dual coils, so I wouldn't recommend the iClear.

As always, you'll hear different opinions.

YMMV

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
You don't need to upgrade; ProTank will work on your Twist, but it's 510 threaded and it's wider than the Twist. But it comes with a beauty ring to cover the threads. So if the "mushroom" look doesn't bother you, go for it. A lot of people are using ProTank on their eGos and Spinners. However, in my opinion, there is no difference in vaping quality between a ProTank and a T3. Unless you want glass.

pro-tank-kanger.jpg

ProTank will work with any 510 threaded APV.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I never understood stealth vaping, no offense. I say the more people see me vaping the better, even got a few to quit smoking that way.

Mind you I'm not telling you to go and vape where it isn't allow but don't hide it either, it's not a crack pipe. ;)

You misunderstood me, I don't mean stealth as in hiding--I mean small and portable and unobtrusive.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
You misunderstood me, I don't mean stealth as in hiding--I mean small and portable and unobtrusive.

Ah gotcha, usually I hear the term stealth vape and I associate it with people hiding their PV (for whatever reason that may be), I do exactly the opposite whenever I can.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
How long does the mini battery last?

No very long. They are rated from 350 to 450 mAh, depending on manufacturer. 350 mAh will maybe last 3 hours--depending on your vaping style, of course. If you don't chainvape and use moderate resistance atties, they will last longer. They are not variable voltage, though. They are 3.7v devices.

And my favorite stealth vape--baby Kanger T3 on a mini eGo:

I use the same stealth setup. I have two of the mini eGo batteries (350mAh) and they are great for taking up very little space in my pocket while the mini T3 gives great vapor and flavor. At home or when pocket space isn't an issue I use my Vamo V2 but sometimes it is just too big to travel with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread