KANGER Protank vs Innokin iClear 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Well the T3 kanger certainly doesn't work just like the protank.

I like the airy draw on the protank myself, the key is to suck really slow and easy on it. For me when I do that it gives me about double the flavor as the T3. Plus with the t3 I get a slight pasty taste, I dunno if its my juice sucking plastic, or the wick, or what. Maybe I have bad t3's or a good protank, but I'm really digging mine.

Something weird I've noticed about the protank, mine seems to get really cold if I leave it sitting around. Its not over an AC vent or anything, kinda weird, but I like it myself.

jerzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Florida, USA
on my iclear 30 the plastic just started cracking.I ordered the protank on Friday before memorial day weekend which sucks because shopping will take a while but I am definitely looking forward to a glass tank.

What juices did you have in the Iclear? I want to stay away from them.

I would go with the Kanger Protank. I have never had any dry hits and the heads are like 2 bucks at a local vape shop for me so they should be about the same online if not cheaper. The Innokin iclear 30 is nice I like the rotatable tip on it but I got a few dry hits and I started with clearos and I tilt mine and prime to always make sure I got juice on the wicks up into the coils. I rebuild nova and whatever silica coil heads I have around. I just made the switch to cartomizers and have been loving them they are a lil hard to fill and prime etc. but once you get that down and find your sweet spot on your resistance and voltage they are nice. IMO Like a lot of others have said with a twist or ego batt I would go with Mini Vivi Nova, Kanger T3, MT3, and EVOD. I honestly lean toward the nova cuz they fit nice with a dct collar on the ego and are easy to clean, fill, change heads and can last a long time with doin a dry burn every once and awile. Look you pbusardo on youtube and just watch a bunch of videos is the best advice I can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread