Kanger SubTank Leaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.W.Davies

Jan 22, 2016
Hello all. I'm new to vaping within the last couple of weeks. I purchased the innokin itaste MVP 3.0 and the Kanger SubTank. I noticed after the first couple of days that the tank was leaking, but in the last several days, it has gotten worse. I was just wondering if this is normal, or if maybe there is something I can do to stop it? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
For the most part, people using the Kanger Subtanks have not had leaking issues, but I, for one, haven't had one that didn't leak - 3 Subtank minis and one Subtank nano. In another thread...:

Little itty bitty mods under $100.

... I ran across a post where people were using the Aspire BVC cotton coils in the Subtank:

Aspire BVC Cotton Replacement Coils 5 Pack - 1.8ohm

There are other vendors that sell them and there are other ohms ratings as well:

Aspire Replacement Coils

The one I'm using over two weeks now has not leaked. Don't know why or why the Kanger OCC or the RBA leaked on mine and not others but for me, this was the 'solution'. You might check other threads on Kanger Subtanks too:

Search Results for Query: subtank leaks | E-Cigarette Forum

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
If you use HIGH PG juice that might happen. In my case they work well but if you leave them on the side where the vent holes are it will dribble. I have found that all tanks leak a bit. But if your leaking a lot more than a few drops you my need to replace the gaskets or it could be a bad head. I have had heads that had bad threads and some early heads had poor QA on the Place where the draw tube goes inside the head. Still better than clearos and other tanks I have used. If your using the rebuildable head can't help you never used that. I use mine for on the road rebuildables at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread