Kanger Subtank Nano and Aspire Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchikiwowow

Jun 9, 2013
Riyadh, KSA
how did you rendered your ego one tank unusable, i am just curious. and i am quite sure it does not delegate the problem to the coil because it's replaceable.

as for your question, kanger subtank does give me more kick if i am using 6mg nic compared to aspire mega. and ofcourse i tested both with same mod and voltage, just to be fair.

i like the kanger subtank better than aspire that's why i gave it to my friendenemy :)

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
how did you rendered your ego one tank unusable, i am just curious. and i am quite sure it does not delegate the problem to the coil because it's replaceable.

as for your question, kanger subtank does give me more kick if i am using 6mg nic compared to aspire mega. and ofcourse i tested both with same mod and voltage, just to be fair.

i like the kanger subtank better than aspire that's why i gave it to my friendenemy :)

When I first got it, it leaked like a sieve with both the .5 and the 1.0. This continued no matter what kind of troubleshooting I tried.

Then, it started spitting juice everywhere, through the mouthpiece tip. Continued to leak. I went through 3 coils in 2 days and it wasn't making a difference. I gave up on it completely. If you have any idea what I could try, that would be most helpful. If not, I am retiring that tank. Lol.

bowchikiwowow

Jun 9, 2013
Riyadh, KSA
Sailorneptune01, that sounds awful, i encountered one problem with ego one.... its such a beauty my lady friend took it from my cabinet and thought it was one of her battery-operated personal companion.

seriously, that sounds like a lemon within a lemon. return it and have it replaced. its your right to demand a replacement even if its dirt cheap. the good thing here is atleast you can use the ego one battery for your kanger sub mini.

Thedudeabides870

Account closed on request
May 17, 2015
  • Deleted by DreamWithin
  • Reason: business discussions not allowed unless registered as a supplier

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I ordered both of these, (the Aspire mega - I ordered within the elite kit with the CF MAXX battery)

To anyone who has used these, including the battery, thoughts? My ego one tank is completely unusable after two days, so I'm very much hoping that what I ordered will be a marked improvement.
I like and use both. I personally prefer the Atlantis (which is what the Mega basically is except supersized) to the Subtank. The Subtank does have better flavor than the Atlantis/Mega but it also vapes a lot cooler and doesn't hit as hard. With the Subtank, I vape it at around 20-25 watts and I can only vape it for 3-4 seconds. Any longer and I'll start to get dry hits. With the Atlantis/Mega, I can go anywhere from 30-60 watts (depending on the coil I am using) and I can vape it for double the amount of time before I run into wicking problems.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I like and use both. I personally prefer the Atlantis (which is what the Mega basically is except supersized) to the Subtank. The Subtank does have better flavor than the Atlantis/Mega but it also vapes a lot cooler and doesn't hit as hard. With the Subtank, I vape it at around 20-25 watts and I can only vape it for 3-4 seconds. Any longer and I'll start to get dry hits. With the Atlantis/Mega, I can go anywhere from 30-60 watts (depending on the coil I am using) and I can vape it for double the amount of time before I run into wicking problems.

I'm really enjoying both, thanks a ton for your input! :)

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
Sailorneptune01, that sounds awful, i encountered one problem with ego one.... its such a beauty my lady friend took it from my cabinet and thought it was one of her battery-operated personal companion.

seriously, that sounds like a lemon within a lemon. return it and have it replaced. its your right to demand a replacement even if its dirt cheap. the good thing here is atleast you can use the ego one battery for your kanger sub mini.

Unfortunately, the company I bought it from will not accept a return on it. I have contacted Joyetech and I'm hoping for the best, although I have not heard back from them yet...

Reactions: bowchikiwowow

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Unfortunately, the company I bought it from will not accept a return on it. I have contacted Joyetech and I'm hoping for the best, although I have not heard back from them yet...

I would be anxious to know what they say, I have the exact same issue with mine and the B & M I purchased it from said they couldn't replace it....

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The eGo One tanks are known to have a tendency to leak. My friend got the eGo One and after the first few days of use the tank started leaking. I bought her a couple of Subtank Nanos to use instead.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
having just got an istick i was considering trying a subohm atomizer. however, i recently saw a review on a vendor's website that said subohm is no good for max vg vaping. Is this true and if so will I have the same problem vaping 60-70% vg, which is my usual?

They're wrong.......max vg juices work fine on subohm coils. The only issue would be whether the tank can wick the thicker juice enough to prevent a dry hit.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I haven't had any leaking issues with either the Subtank Mini or the Atlantis 1 and 2 or the iSub G. The only time I have ever had a leak, it was due to user error. I over primed the OCC in the Subtank Mini and the excess juice leaked into the air control base and out the air holes.

Reactions: bowchikiwowow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread