Kanger T3 Copper? Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2010
kansas
I just noticed on my T-3 replacement head that is turning to copper. I have only used it maybe a week? I am wondering if this safe? I know there are issues with brass, but not sure of the copper. I am noticing it on the outside as well, on the inside. Anyone else noticing this?
DSC00135.jpg

If anyone's wondering where I got these from. I purchased them from constant vapor. But I took a really close look at my original coil that came withe the tank and its chrome/brass and these are chrome/copper. This is just something that caught my attention and I think all of us want to be as safe as we can with what we are vaping right down to the materials used in our hardware. This stuff is coming out of China at an alarming rate and can't help to think there are some guidelines need to be set. IMO> Yeah things are cheap but at what price are we paying, maybe not now, but later perhaps, but hopefully not. It's just something that worries me. With all of the metal we are using can't help to think that possibly over a few years there may be some people who may have heavy metal poisoning and possibly lead poisoning because we don't exactly know what all of the companies use. I don't know what the solution is because China seems so unregulated, all I know I think I will be buying something that is made out of Stainless Steel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread