Kanger T3 VS Kanger T3s???

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by dubby3039, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dubby3039

dubby3039 Full Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Macomb, MI, USA
    So I am about 5 weeks into vaping and diving in deep! Havent had an analog since i picked up my iTaste MVP; then scooped up an ego twist as well. My biggest thing i have had an issue with is the tanks. I have Kanger t3, t3s and some iClear 16vm/vv tanks that came with the MVP....my concern is that i love the bottom feeding Kangers but my t3 tanks have been slurpping and gurgling and spitting juice in my mouth :( the t3s tanks have not..... i dont want to throw out the t3 tanks but can not seem to get them to hit like the t3s. i watched some youtube vids about removing the two extra flavor wicks on top of the coiled wick but did it to 2 of the 3 i have with no success....still gurgling my juice is a 33vg/66pg from mister e liquids and i usually burn btwn 3.6 and 4.0 any suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. ingerri

ingerri Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    NW Indiana
    you can convert your t3 to a t3S...just need to buy the bases and heads(that's the only difference, t3 is base/head as one piece, t3S is base and head are separate pieces) or try these tips How To: Fix your leaking Kanger T3! - YouTube
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.