Kanger tech problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam danby

Feb 8, 2016
perhaps your using too much wick or running too much power on it.the number of times you fill in a day has to do with how much you vape. the tank size is a little small. are you sure its not leaking juice? and welcome to ECF
I changed pyrex glass but its everytime i fill it up it tatses like its burning for a bout 20 mins then its fine again but i do vape a lot so that may be the problem and i dunno it may be leaking am not sure it dosent look like it so i dont no i will update the problem when i find out

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
How hard are you drawing on it when you are vaping? Are you taking those 15 puffs quickly, one right after the other, then giving it a rest when you get the burning taste? You may be drawing on it too hard or too fast, and not giving the liquid a chance to get into the coil.

I tend to chain vape when I am stressed, and I have to be very conscious of how hard I draw and how quickly I am vaping.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I changed pyrex glass but its everytime i fill it up it tatses like its burning for a bout 20 mins then its fine again but i do vape a lot so that may be the problem and i dunno it may be leaking am not sure it dosent look like it so i dont no i will update the problem when i find out

sounds like you need to prime the coil head

when you get burned taste you need to lower the wattage.

if you take 1 puff a minute you might find no problem, but then if you're watching superbowl taking 10 puffs a minute, you wicking can't keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread