Kanger's TopBox Mini Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

After torture-testing this for days and days on end I gotta say ... This Is It! This compact device is now The One. I was looking for an APV that took ONE 18650 battery. Found it. When I lowered the nic, boosted the VG, I could cloud all day. But I like my nic, got out of TC mode, and went to flavor town.

I have read some folks had leakage with the TopTanks. Didn't happen to me. Was I lucky? Or did Kanger solve the problem? I dunno. But ... until I hear about something absolutely compelling ... this is where I'm setting up camp.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I have one in the mail myself. I didn't want to spent $200+ for a mod that will be out-of-date in a matter of months... I have several of those already. I bought this for the mod, not the tank. I already have tanks that I want to use with it in ss. However, if the tanks works well, i'll use it. I build my own coils... not interested in the overpriced coils from kanger; however I know it works for some people.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The TopTank Mini is a fine tank. And it's color-coordinated with the TopBox Mini. And I Don't Care. I use the TopBox Mini most of the time with my tried-and-true tanks. Now all that remains to be seen is if/when the electronics crap out. But until then ... This Is It for me.

Reactions: StarreLabelle

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
My TopBox is my very favorite device, hands down, after 3 1/2 years of vaping and many other tanks and mods. I have not had any kind of problems, leaking or otherwise. I've heard some people complain about getting dry hits, but that's never happened to me, either. Prime new coils with lots of juice, and no dry hits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Reactions: bobalex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread