Kangertech aurotank

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2Vapor

Jun 30, 2015
Long beach ca
Well i got the new tank came with 2 coils , well first let me say i put the other nee coil in and so far it works pretty good ,on 2nd tank so far so good ,what i ment by not working was not function properly all factors for a end result,
So im happier about it now
But i did differant things with the secound coil for one it seamed to have a thicker seal on it and left a gap from tank to bottom piece , secound
Thing differant juice i made up my self
And it works great but i want alot more power and to taste more .
Ex cigar smokèr not ex cig smoker
Need some not such a pain .atomizers
I need rebuildable powerfull better design jump up to advance vape
E cigar any ideas, comments, advice,
Anything coments feed back,
Will be apreciated
N2vapor,

N2Vapor

Jun 30, 2015
Long beach ca
The Aerotanks use dual coils. If you are used to single coil clearomizers, you might find the performance weak. How is it with the 'c-twist' turned up to full power?
I turned it up full but sometimes nice
Other times i get s slight burn taste creaping in then turn it down afraid
Of coil going bad battery running low and getting to hot ,when its at its best it doesnt get hot , if dont get hot it last longer . If it gets to hot then hell breaks loose ,makes me feal like designing a cooling system wich would make it better, built in fan or radiator,?but for now grab the tank transfer heat to the hand ,

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I dont know what spinners are but what do u use now?im a to be ex cigar smoker

Now I use rebuildable atomizers, mostly tanks. I love planning my builds (coils and wicks) and trying new things. But, the Aerotanks weren't bad at all for easier gear. A Spinner is just like a Twist; an ego style battery with variable voltage.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
If you want more power, you're going to have to leave the batteries behind and move into mods. The choices (aside from form, price, size, weight, appearance, etc.) are power and self contained vs. removable batteries. The generally touted combo is an eLeaf iStick 50w and a Kanger Sub-tank or mini Sub tank. I personally prefer the Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro, but it's a bit more money. The Kanger tank works just fine on it, but I also think the Innokin iSub tank (.2ohms, replaceable coil heads) or the Innokin Gladius (.5 ohm replaceable heads) are also worth a look. If you want, you can move into rebuildables and make your own coils and wicks to suit your personal taste. This is more effort, but saves some expense as you can make a coil and wick a lot cheaper than the price the vape shop wants for coil heads. To start on with rebuildables, I'd suggest a Fogger V6 for dual coils or a Lemo2 for a single. You can buy both of them in the authentic version well under $50 each, without blowing $200 on a SvoeMesto Kayfun4-- if you can find one in stock-- or paying 30 bucks for a clone of it and not knowing if you'll get a good one. With a C-twist and a Aero-Tank, you current vape can't be above 12 or 13 watts, no matter how high you turn up the voltage. You might find a 20W mod is enough for you, just a bit more ommpf. But I'd suggest you go up to at least the 30-50W range. These can be turned down, but a 20W can't be turned up to 21 or above. Beyond that, how much do you want to spend, and how big a box do you want to lug around? You can buy a AsMODus Snow Wolf 200W Temperature Control mod for $100-- I just ordered one-- and the Segelei 150W (no TC) is now selling for in the $85-90 range. Same thing: you can turn them down, but a little one can't be turned up. I personally happen to favor removable batteries, but I'm coming from mechanical mods and I already have made the investment in batteries and a good charger; and am familiar with their foibles and comfortable using them. if "vape and not screw around with it" is where you want to be, there's a lot to be said for just plugging in a USB cord and charging an on-board battery. Talk to me a bit, tell me where you think you might like to go, and I'll do my best to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread