Kangertech Dripbox 160w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khyle Haydon Jones

Apr 18, 2017
I recently tried out my buddies Kangertech Dripbox 160w mod, and i quite enjoyed it, i won't lie, but i was wondering if it's a good mod to buy. I have been looking at a few different mods lately due to the fact that I'm just not satisfied with my pico 75w. So overall is it a good mod to use daily? How is the tank that comes with it? I will buy a new one but for the first day or two i will need to use the stock one. Any and all comments welcome!

Reactions: BrotherBob

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I have 3 of them and use them all day, every day, even at work. Love those things. The topper I can't comment on as I put my own atties on them, but I guess they'll do for a couple of days until you put something else on it. For the money, you can't go wrong with the 160.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Hello Khyle, Tbh i would rather to buy Tesla or probably wismec, currently im using smoant battlestar, but yeah, a Tesla steampunk edition should be nice, it has different settings which you can choose if you want to focused on the taste, do it on the middle ( normal ) , or probably you want to go Hard and get that cloud thicker.
Sadly, Tesla steampunk doesn't come with an atomizer, but if i were you , get a tank that is bellow 30$ if you want to save your budget. depends on what will you get either its RTA RDA or RDTA.
anyway this is the link picture to the mod that im talking about: Tesla steampunk nano 120w Brass - Vapor Store
Pros: As i said on the top, Tesla is more of an advance mod that i've tried it myself for an hour or two and i realized that there are some settings into the mod that you can change depends on your flavor, either focusing on the taste or clouds or both (Neutral mode / You will see it as Normal mode). And other than that, if you dont feel nice on the normal settings that had been set by the mod, you can change it yourself and set everything by yourself.
However though
Cons: In this modern mod era, Tesla steampunk nano is not using any magnet for the battery part (It has dual battery slot), and the power button for firing is a litte bit loose and it feels weird.

Khyle Haydon Jones

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Khyle, Tbh i would rather to buy Tesla or probably wismec, currently im using smoant battlestar, but yeah, a Tesla steampunk edition should be nice, it has different settings which you can choose if you want to focused on the taste, do it on the middle ( normal ) , or probably you want to go Hard and get that cloud thicker.
Sadly, Tesla steampunk doesn't come with an atomizer, but if i were you , get a tank that is bellow 30$ if you want to save your budget. depends on what will you get either its RTA RDA or RDTA.
anyway this is the link picture to the mod that im talking about: Tesla steampunk nano 120w Brass - Vapor Store
Pros: As i said on the top, Tesla is more of an advance mod that i've tried it myself for an hour or two and i realized that there are some settings into the mod that you can change depends on your flavor, either focusing on the taste or clouds or both (Neutral mode / You will see it as Normal mode). And other than that, if you dont feel nice on the normal settings that had been set by the mod, you can change it yourself and set everything by yourself.
However though
Cons: In this modern mod era, Tesla steampunk nano is not using any magnet for the battery part (It has dual battery slot), and the power button for firing is a litte bit loose and it feels weird.
Hi, that's great news, I've been trying to look for comparisons but i couldn't find mods similar to it in the shops near me, I'll definitely look at the tesla, and thanks for recommending it!

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I recently tried out my buddies Kangertech Dripbox 160w mod, and i quite enjoyed it, i won't lie, but i was wondering if it's a good mod to buy. I have been looking at a few different mods lately due to the fact that I'm just not satisfied with my pico 75w. So overall is it a good mod to use daily? How is the tank that comes with it? I will buy a new one but for the first day or two i will need to use the stock one. Any and all comments welcome!

I had a DripBox 160w. It is a Good Squonker. It was just a Tad Too Big.

I prefer the Size of the DripBox 60w. But I like Smaller, Single Battery Squonkers / Mods. So the Size thing was just kinda Me.

The BF RDA that comes with all the DripBoxes is OK. It works. But there are Better BF RDA's out there. But for an Included BF RDA, it is not terrible.

The Pico Squeeze is Also a Very Nice Squonk Mod. And even Smaller than the DripBox 60W. The BF RDA that it comes with is Almost Identical to the DripBox BF RDA. And the Performance is about the Same. OK but not Great.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined. Good luck with your new purchase plans, Knagertech must be doing something good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread