Kangertech EVOD Intake Problems Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franshesca

Nov 5, 2015
Hi so my evod was working fine, I had gotten a new coil and worked great, well I got a subox nano and put my evod aside for a while. I decided to take it out again to vape it some and now it's super hard to suck the vapor. I cleaned it and checked all the parts. Nothing that I could see wrong with it, new coil clean tank. When it's disconnected from the battery I can suck the air fine, but once I attach the battery it's super hard. Please help ! Thanks

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
That should work, but if there's anything in the threads it can keep air from getting to the bottom of the evod tank where the air comes in, the nano probably gets air through a air flow control ring (I don't have a nano, so I'm not sure). If it has a AFC ring though, I'm sure it gets air through there and not from the bottom like the evod.

Franshesca

Nov 5, 2015
That should work, but if there's anything in the threads it can keep air from getting to the bottom of the evod tank where the air comes in, the nano probably gets air through a air flow control ring (I don't have a nano, so I'm not sure). If it has a AFC ring though, I'm sure it gets air through there and not from the bottom like the evod.
It has a silver ring with 3 tiny holes that connects to the tank and to the battery. I'll try cleaning the battery connector and see how it goes. When you say threads do you mean the threads that connects the ring to the battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread