Kangertech Ipow 2 Charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
I guess still a Ego style battery? Has anyone used one? First ego style batt I have had thats a VW and uses Micro USB. Calls for 5v adapter but the site that sold it, where I first saw it had1000Ma ones and recomended them for this battery. Had 500ma ones but recomended those for the Ego or EVOD chargers like I use for my EVODs. I got it at local vape shop and guy there said any 5v would work just the 2000 or 2A like I got for my tablet would charge faster then the 1000mA. Im sure hes correct as the instructions call for a 5v adapter... Thoughts??
My 1000Ma I got for some reason wont charge it but it works on other things...Ive used it with a Ego USB Charger before I saw 500Ma was recomended. My 2000Ma that I got for tablet works though but it still has half charge so was waiting till got low to actually charge it, probably in morning...I figure since its 5v it should be safe to use...

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Hmm it works with the 1000Ma AC adapter with the short cable that came with it, but the longer cable for my tablet only works with the 2000Ma AC block?? Weird maybe should use the short USB charging cable anyways I dont like how snug it plugs in though. It almost felt like I was forcing it, just weary cause I heard issues with people plugging Micro cable in to far...

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
Another vaper from a group on facebook told me any AC adapter would be fine. So I plan on using the longer Verizon cable that didnt work with my 1000Ma AC adapter, but it works with the 2000Ma adapter since it came with it for my Verizon Tablet. I did use the 1000Ma with the short cable that came with the Ipow 2 But I do plan on using the 2A with the longer cord that came with my tablet and just sharing charger. I have no clue why the longer cable didnt work with the 1000Ma but I will keep the short cable that came with the Ipow 2 with that adapter to use incause I need, like if I am charging the tablet at that time... :) feel free to give me your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread