Kangertech Protank Base

Discussion in 'Clearomizers' started by maddmaxx, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddmaxx

maddmaxx Full Member

Hey Guys... I have made a boo-boo :blink:, I managed to damage the base of my Protank... the part where the coil is installed (Base), I have search everywhere with no luck... I even checked their website and they are out of stock, any suggestions? :( Help!!!

2. yotasavg

yotasavg Super Member ECF Veteran

3. gimieclouds

gimieclouds Full Member Verified Member

i did the same thing when i wrecked my car i have a link somewhere brb ill find it

4. maddmaxx

maddmaxx Full Member

Oh man !!! I was like.. yeeepeee!!! and then I see... "out of stock"

5. gimieclouds

6. gimieclouds

didnt even check

7. gimieclouds

crap never mind out of stock

8. gimieclouds

ok go on FB an search smokesmart llc they have them thats where i wound up getting my second one ive broken them a couple times message them an they'll send you one

9. maddmaxx

maddmaxx Full Member

ok... I will send them a message... I keep finding them but seems everybody is out of stock.

10. gimieclouds

ya hard little part to get ahold of you'd think it wouldn't be but it is

11. gimieclouds

let me know if it works out thats my fav store an lucky for me there down the road

12. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wish you luck on the hunt

BE AWARE - Kanger ProTank Base is DEFECTIVE - Kanger is aware and HAS made Design Changes to correct!
    No New Bases available yet - Still in production
    Many customers have broken the 510 connection due to thin material in the area around the connection.

Kanger has delays up to a month - all product, that I know of, is Wholesaler Stock(old stock) at this time.

13. maddmaxx

maddmaxx Full Member

let me get my vivi nova ready till I find this...

14. maddmaxx

maddmaxx Full Member

I can see how its defective... but I don't think they will change the design... more likely the material since the current base is made of brass witch is a very soft material, what gives it a bit of strength is the chrome coating.

15. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Actually they have already changed it and We(coop) received email confirmation yesterday, including delays.

16. gimieclouds

so there will be a new look for the kanger pro tank ?

17. Capt.shay

Capt.shay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I believe the evod base will fit it but I only heard this in other post. I have not tried it

18. gimieclouds

I don't think there there interchangeable but as well I have not tried

19. yotasavg

yotasavg Super Member ECF Veteran

Ya so I received a ProTank in the mail on Friday from iVape, base had no threads where the 510 threads should be.... I'm pissed but I also got it very cheap, so at this point shipping it back would cost more than ordering a base down the road.... So lame...

20. jimrug1

jimrug1 Super Member ECF Veteran

My Kanger Pro Tank has leaked since the day I bought it. I came to the conclusion it was a defective base after trying 3 new replacement heads on the same base. They all leaked. So I suppose everyone who had a Pro Tank w/ a defective base is SOL?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.