Status
Not open for further replies.
mvp and subtank.jpg

Pro tank mini with MVP 3, ya I am a sucky photographer. I kick myself for not going this route long ago. Running Mount Baker Vapor 50/50 12 nic blueberry. It absolutely rocks with the .5 OCC. Definitely do not think I can handle doing my normal 18-24 nic. It would probably blow me out of the water. If/when it gets better then this with the RBA, going to be hard to put it down. :p Great warm vape, just like what I have been missing. Running at between 20-24 watts.
Vaped all day and only dropped 2 bars. Only drained about 3/4 a tank, so guess should be happy about that. The mini and MVP 3 are more then advertised. Definitely would recommend both.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Well dang... I just got a new Subtank Mini from 101Vape yesterday... It came with the red and black rings (which I prompty installed the black rings), bit it did not have the dual air holes... It did have the PEEK insulators on the RBA section, so that's a plus I guess. I sure would have enjoyed having the dual air holes though... Now I gotta get another one! LoL

Libbydude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Idaho
I busted out the old kayfun after a month straight with the st mini. I was like, "Hello old friend!" I took a few toots, savored the vapor of the last draw, and reflected for a moment. When I was done reflecting I blurted out, "You suck!" My wife asked, "What did I do?". After I explained my situation I put the kayfun away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread