Kangertech subtank plus v2 discontinued???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamee73

Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Houston, Texas
Those old subtanks are pretty well done so you'd need to find someone with old stock if you wanna replace it.
Thanks for the reply. I haven't stayed current with all the latest tech since I found something I like so well. Since I have only had it a year and they were real new when I got them, I assumed they would still be viable. Time to start internetting and Youtubing again =p

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
fasttech still has the glass for them, but not the complete tank.

They also have the mini tank (and parts) available. Get the "authentic" whenever possible. If it doesn't say authentic Kangertech, it's a clone and they often don't work as well as the authentic. (You'll probably be OK with the glass though.)

I love my STM's. I have 12 complete tanks and enough parts (using bellcaps) to make about 20 more.

Stock up now while you can. ;)

Just did a quick check and found them in the US. Kanger Subtank Plus Subohm 7ml Tank Set - $30.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

At check out, the code turkey get you 30% off.

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Thanks for the reply. I haven't stayed current with all the latest tech since I found something I like so well. Since I have only had it a year and they were real new when I got them, I assumed they would still be viable. Time to start internetting and Youtubing again =p

The Subtank Plus is a couple of years old now.

Vaping technology changes fast so the products appear and disappear fast as well.

Swamee73

Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Houston, Texas
Fasttech still has the glass for them, but not the complete tank.

They also have the mini tank (and parts) available. Get the "authentic" whenever possible. If it doesn't say authentic Kangertech, it's a clone and they often don't work as well as the authentic. (You'll probably be OK with the glass though.)

I love my STM's. I have 12 complete tanks and enough parts (using bellcaps) to make about 20 more.

Stock up now while you can. ;)

Just did a quick check and found them in the US. Kanger Subtank Plus Subohm 7ml Tank Set - $30.00 : Rocky Mountain Vapor, The Mountain top of Electronic Cigarettes

At check out, the code turkey get you 30% off.
AWESOME!! Thank you very much! I was able to get 2 of them! That was a huge find and an even bigger help!

Reactions: Rickb119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread