• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Full-Otto

Feb 19, 2011
Kansas City, KS
A really great time last night! Only 9 of us in attendance, but we ate, drank, vaped, and made some new friends. We will definitely grow from here, and I am looking forward to our next meet, hopefully before the end of Aug.

I ask that anyone interested in attending these meetups please shoot me an email atkcvapers@gmail.com and let me know your preferences. I can then inform you via email when/where our next event will occur.

Since a lot of KC Area folks don't check this thread often, if they are on ECF at all, we will likely set up a online focal point, perhaps a blog, to focus solely on KC-related vaping activities. We have some web ninjas in our group, so I am sure we will have something cooked up in no time.

Stay tuned!

Thanks,

John

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Looks like a great opportunity for folks in the KC area. I posted it on the Midwest Vapers Facebook page. Midwest Vapers Group | Facebook

The Midwest Vapers Facebook page is designed to highlight vaping related stuff going on in the Midwest (primarily gatherings). Please feel free to post on that page to get a bit more exposure for anything the KC peeps are doing. I don't know how much exposure you'll get, but every little bit helps. :wub:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Looks like a great opportunity for folks in the KC area. I posted it on the Midwest Vapers Facebook page. Midwest Vapers Group | Facebook

The Midwest Vapers Facebook page is designed to highlight vaping related stuff going on in the Midwest (primarily gatherings). Please feel free to post on that page to get a bit more exposure for anything the KC peeps are doing. I don't know how much exposure you'll get, but every little bit helps. :wub:

Thanks Julie......this feels just like the good 'ole times again. :)

dzlady

ECF Veteran
Just found this tonight. I am a bit north of Platte City and would love to attend a meeting. Meet people and see what everyone uses. I use an ego and am interested in seeing other vapers pv. I can do evenings and Sunday's or Monday's all day. I will check out links posted here tomorrow from my computer. I can also take the helm to organize this monthly, at least for a little while. I can also gather a few local suppliers, maybe. We could meet at my home even and do like a bring a dish type set up and have it in my large fenced yard on a Sunday afternoon or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk from my comfy bed

Full-Otto

Feb 19, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Hi dzlady.

The little group of us that got together last month discussed doing this in a pot-luck fashion at someone's house, especially now that it's finally cooling down a bit. It's certainly cheaper than buying bar food/drinks. Shoot me an email at kcvapers@gmail.com. I will send you a google group invite. After our meetup 2 weeks ago, discussion has slowed down. It's time to get going on our next one.

Thanks,

John

woolgrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Missouri
Hello everyone, thought I'd introduce myself! New to vaping, just started Monday (08/15/11) and I am hooked. I started off with a "cheapy" Metro by Nicotek from a smoke shop near work. It was good enough to get me started but my Riva 501 is on its way with some more juice from Rawr Vapor. Can't wait! I'm spreading the word as fast as I can to my fellow smoking friends & co-workers and most are very interested in learning more about ecigs so I'm trying to educate myself for their benefit as well as my own.

I'd love to join a get together sometime but no promises that I can make it. I'm in Cameron and as my avitar suggests, I raise sheep so between the day job in KC, commute and farm work, I rarely get time for "fun stuff". Never say never though!

Anyway, glad to see some more "vapers"...."vapors"? in the KC area! I was starting to feel like an alien lol.

(sorry, I just realized I posted this in a sticky...please move if necessary!!)

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
I just happened to stumble across this thread while searching on google for something else. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone since I'm a new KC vaper as well (Sept. 15). I was hoping to find a vaping lounge in KC but there doesn't appear to be one. I suppose the overhead would exceed the profit. I've already found out about Vaper's Corner here in the metro and so far I've enjoyed their juice best with my eGo-T with the tank, atomizer dripping and cartos.

stevenejb

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Kansas City
Congratulations on putting cigarettes into your past.

I still find it hard to believe I can now say I'm an EX-smoker after 43 years, as of 11 months ago.

Congrats on being analog free! :) I quit analogs 10 months ago but have missed smoking, so when I found out about ecigs I was excited that I could have the satisfaction/relaxation of smoking the healthy way without all the chemicals. It's the best of both worlds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread