Katana by POC ~ Show and Tell :) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
Let's try this again...

Even though we lost the creator of this mod....we need a place to be able to show them off and ask questions. So here it is! There will NO DISCUSSION OF SALES in this thread please...as I don't want it deleted again! :laugh:

I will update this post with photos as soon as possible, but for now I just wanted to get it started? :)

This will be a place for us to show off and discuss our Katanas by PeaceOffCake, or any Genisis type mod for that matter. Ask question about materials, compare set ups, and help for all vapors new to Genisis mods. So bring out the videos and pictures...and show off your masterpiece!! :thumbs:

:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
I've used #300, #325 and #400. The higher the mesh count, the more vapor but less TH. Lower mesh count produces less vapor and more TH. if this is your first Genisis mod then you're going to want to start mild at #400. You'll get lots of vapor and plenty of TH unless you are vaping really thick stuff like 100% VG then you'll want the lower count mesh.

You'll find what you like pretty quickly and materials are very inexpensive so once you get the hang of how they work you can experiment with all sorts of configurations :).

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
I just put in a 325 mesh wick, and I am getting a lot better wicking using 50/50 juice. :thumbs:

I DIY a lot of my juices at 50/50, and order 50/50 if it's available in a juice I may order.

I'll start with the 400, and adjust if necessary.

This is one long thread to read through, but I finally got to the end. TMI. I'm in overload. LOL

Thanks for the great insight, ideas, and information.

RodeoGeorge

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
You know... I damn near had a panic attack when I saw the old thread closed. I seemingly have had an issue pop up... getting mild leaks from the vapor chamber cap threads. Washed the top in warm soapy water and let it dry, rinsed the top / electrode terminals / etc with warm water and let it sit overnight to dry. Reassembled - and still getting very slow/mild leaking... :\ any of you guys (and gals) have any thoughts or suggestions on correcting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread