Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Last edited:

rielevilnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Renton Washington
Blu - As of recently I got news that the original shop I had lined up to do the work was going to charge an arm and a leg to do the smaller batches not to mention that I still needed to reverse engineer the threads. So where this leaves us is I am going to try and find a different metal shop and beat the price. If I can find someone to do the work cheaper this will be happening hopefully soon. My goal is to get into the schedule before the end of the year. However if I can beat the price by alot and have someone do the work at cost and the outcome is to my high bar for perfection then you all might be getting some money back with your ring. Fingers crossed I haven't talked to the guy that could potentially do it at cost. More soon though.

Also Vapemeet again at the Stonegate on the 17th of November!!!! I'm so going!!!!

rielevilnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Renton Washington
wow 5 months!!?! what is your secret? it will be at the same place as last time blu and just to bring your katana and meet a fellow katana owner even if you couldn't stay i still think you should pop in.. you kinda know me and I am easy to talk to. Plus we both have katanas so we got that going on for topic of conversation!! you should totally make an appearance!!

rielevilnside

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Renton Washington
its the 17th this month at Stonegate again. I am super jealous of your provari win.. I really want one I hope I win some good stuff this time around. I am in need of a new pv to take that I don't value as much as my Katana.. I keep fearing I will lose or damage it and I love it too much to risk losing something I have invested so much time into. Especially since it is pretty much 1 of 200 made.

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
riel - I am not sure if I can come, but I will let you know. :)

H*LL YES I have a Kick in my Katana! From as soon as I could get one. LOL I love her Kick'd.
I use an IMR 18490 in the 18650 tube with the Kick. Fits fine, works great.
I have had a few folks try it, and they all notice the difference.

N1tro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Vancouver bc
Hey fellow ecf ers. Just got my katana last week from a friend. Loving it so far but, My stock tank has started to crack on my katana.Does anybody know where I can find a spare tank any helpful links? or posts thy can lead me to the right direction? Plz pm me if you can help . Thank you for your time ggiys have a great day.

Cheers
N1tro

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hey fellow ecf ers. Just got my katana last week from a friend. Loving it so far but, My stock tank has started to crack on my katana.Does anybody know where I can find a spare tank any helpful links? or posts thy can lead me to the right direction? Plz pm me if you can help . Thank you for your time ggiys have a great day.

Cheers
N1tro

Check this post (that has a link to another post :) )

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...na-poc-show-tell-part-2-a-82.html#post7133469

Maybe he has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread