KATY'S VIRUS IS LIVE!!!! *fireworks* *victory dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
So I was sitting there playing my third play through on Fallout 4 and I had the most random thought. I know awhile back Clark said something about making a transition back to LDPE, and I believe Katy said that they were waiting on something to bottle the KVirus and Strawnilla.

Could this possibly mean our fortunes have doubled to not only get some KVirus but in LDPE as well? Infected minds want to know. :lol:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So I was sitting there playing my third play through on Fallout 4 and I had the most random thought. I know awhile back Clark said something about making a transition back to LDPE, and I believe Katy said that they were waiting on something to bottle the KVirus and Strawnilla.

Could this possibly mean our fortunes have doubled to not only get some KVirus but in LDPE as well? Infected minds want to know. :lol:

We will never go back to ldpe, the new 30s and 60s will have droppers though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wish it would of come out last week cause now I'm broke till next month lol really wanted to try this oh well hopefully next time around

Hard to say if it will last that long brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
ORDER #62024

Your Order Contains:

• 2 x Katy's Virus (65/35)
    (Nicotine level: 6mg, Bottle Size: 60ml)
I wish I could have pulled off a mega order of Katy's Virus also, but I blew almost everything on Strawnilla. I'll have to make these bottles last, which is why I ordered the 6mg nic rather than my usual 3mg. I plan on slow vaping this wonderful stuff as much as I can. I have a tendency to chain vape and usually am shocked at how much I can go through at times, but Katy's elixir is too rare and tasty not to enjoy every ml I can.

Thank you again Superman and Katywoman. Me love you long time,

Ken

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
ORDER #62024

Your Order Contains:

• 2 x Katy's Virus (65/35)
    (Nicotine level: 6mg, Bottle Size: 60ml)
I wish I could have pulled off a mega order of Katy's Virus also, but I blew almost everything on Strawnilla. I'll have to make these bottles last, which is why I ordered the 6mg nic rather than my usual 3mg. I plan on slow vaping this wonderful stuff as much as I can. I have a tendency to chain vape and usually am shocked at how much I can go through at times, but Katy's elixir is too rare and tasty not to enjoy every ml I can.

Thank you again Superman and Katywoman. Me love you long time,

Ken

Me love you long time - I miss Robin Williams ;)

Thanks for the order m8 - you rock!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I usually transfer a bottle at a time, but I think this could be called special circumstances. :D

Going to need some more 60ml needle top bottles.

I usually have 1 transferred that I am using, and another 1 or 2 steeping.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Mine arrived today. Hitting some in a CC now. First impressions are amazing! I definitely enjoy the lower level of sweetness.
Put half in one plastic bottle for immediate usage, and the other half in another bottle to hopefully allow to steep for a while.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Virus .jpg

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Me love you long time - I miss Robin Williams ;)

Thanks for the order m8 - you rock!
cough full metal jacket not good morning vietnam :p

or you can go 2live crew as they took lines from full metal jacket and used in the me so horny song hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread