Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
cough full metal jacket not good morning vietnam :p

or you can go 2live crew as they took lines from full metal jacket and used in the me so horny song hehe

I *always* get those two movies mixed up... D'oh!~

Txman817

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Texas
www.griggsirrigation.com
Katy's virus is amazing just perfect! Hope it becomes a permanent juice!
7f40dfadc9200277509906385f054684.jpg

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
so my thoughts on this version of the virus....why isn't this available as a regular offering? lol...its good and heck this is even without steeping it, which is something i do with all my juices...its ready to go right out the door...needs to be a part of the line up me thinks :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Got my katys in yesterday...first thing i notice is the slightly different shape of the bottle and the lighter amber color of the bottle...ohh yea dropper too!!!...next up is to open and hit it!!!

We are in the process of a change-over to droppers for all size bottles. Eventually the bulb will be purple, too!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
so my thoughts on this version of the virus....why isn't this available as a regular offering? lol...its good and heck this is even without steeping it, which is something i do with all my juices...its ready to go right out the door...needs to be a part of the line up me thinks :)

Katy would agree with you wholeheartedly ;) I agree - it's a really solid recipe! For now, enjoy it while it lasts!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
TIL(today I learned) Katy's Virus tastes as good as it vapes. Licked up a stray drop and damn was it delicious, if they made candy this flavor I would be all over it. :lol::lol:

I've been eating more than I care to admit - and, you're right, its yummy. ;)

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:-x I was in such a nice place before this, I spent nothing on vaping since Febuary 1st. I haven't even bothered to build anything, just being totally lazy and burning through my stockpile of premade sub tank coils. Now I've got to rebuild my REO's to get the full effect of this wonderful juice and I'm debating about adding another as well as increasing my juice stockpile.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
:-x I was in such a nice place before this, I spent nothing on vaping since Febuary 1st. I haven't even bothered to build anything, just being totally lazy and burning through my stockpile of premade sub tank coils. Now I've got to rebuild my REO's to get the full effect of this wonderful juice and I'm debating about adding another as well as increasing my juice stockpile.

Glad you are digging the juice brother !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread