Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
It's been a good day in CNY, just bizzy pushing papers at work. Just took a few minutes to get my cell phone bill straightened out (paperless and auto-pay, so I'm owed a credit, but have to ask for it manually until their billing system catches up)
Sounds like you have the same carrier as I do...I just got a credit on my bill for last month and this month to make up for them not taking that same credit before.

Hanging in there on my end. Been a pretty busy day at work, and it looks like I'm gonna be here a bit late tonight. Have to take off early tomorrow to see what the docs have found for a new clinical trial. I figured that it's better for me to stay late tonight to finish up some tests that I won't be able to get to tomorrow.

Love Y'all!!
Good luck tomorrow darlin...keeping you both in my prayers and sending positive vibes for good things to come. :wub:

Doing much better, thank you. Lots of stress has been alleviated over the past few days....
So glad to hear she's doing better...safe travels the rest of the way!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Good luck tomorrow darlin...keeping you both in my prayers and sending positive vibes for good things to come. :wub:

Thank you, SweetHeart! I'll be heading out very soon to get her and go to the doctor... we'll see how it goes, and I'll let y'all know later this afternoon or tomorrow morning. :wub:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
17 below out tharr this mornin :eek:
The low was supposed to be 4 above o_O
That's insane :shock:
If it takes a half hour to dress for going outside it's too cold for me :cry:
Actually anything other than temps suitable to t-shirts, shorts & flip-flops is too cold for me.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
That's insane :shock:
If it takes a half hour to dress for going outside it's too cold for me :cry:
Actually anything other than temps suitable to t-shirts, shorts & flip-flops is too cold for me.
I'm the opposite, usually, I love the cold but -17 at the end of March when you've been having days in the 50s is kind of just... :shock:

The only time I've ever actually waved a flag and not gone outdoors was last winter, we had a day of -35 with wind chills of -56. I took one step outside and one step right back in. BRRR!!!

But I remember hiking out to a beautiful lake sandwiched between dramatic cliffs a few winters ago, and the high was -12 for that day. One of the most beautiful hikes of my life, and I was really warm the whole time (sloth fur is more robust than one would imagine, I s'pose) :)

I've also hiked in 100+ degree weather, and been just fine...so I guess I can tolerate about any kind of temps. I've felt everything from the aforementioned -56 wind chill to 164 degrees (during a heat treatment of our home). Other than those horrible extremes, I can do stuff :D

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thank you, SweetHeart! I'll be heading out very soon to get her and go to the doctor... we'll see how it goes, and I'll let y'all know later this afternoon or tomorrow morning. :wub:
Sending LOTS of good thoughts and positive vibes to you and DB. :wub: :wub:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Praying, Dinger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Last edited:

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
13775869_10153965111054545_2695906497565966538_n.jpg

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
@Dinger thanks for the contest alert.

And is SO doing ok after the long trip? Your kids will be so happy yo see you.

@Rayonati Sloth that hike at the lake sounds magical and peaceful. Just the kind of hike I love when I'm out birding…but in warm weather. Reminds me of Summit Lake on Mt. Evans, CO. The highest lake in the US, above the timberline.

It is one of my treasured places.
image.jpeg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
@Dinger thanks for the contest alert.

And is SO doing ok after the long trip? Your kids will be so happy yo see you.

@Rayonati Sloth that hike at the lake sounds magical and peaceful. Just the kind of hike I love when I'm out birding…but in warm weather. Reminds me of Summit Lake on Mt. Evans, CO. The highest lake in the US, above the timberline.

It is one of my treasured places.
View attachment 643399
Beautiful. Here is a pic of where I went, albeit not my own pic, and not in the winter.
extra_large_fc017e20a20fd160d5761a20715f7325.jpg

7150941507_d1fa6544c1_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread