Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Good morning errybody :)

I finally have something to look forward to at work. This coming weekend, I have been given the entire weekend off. Not just one day but the whole weekend. Of course, one of my coordinators tried to ruin it by saying that she will need my help because she will have people off. I told my group leader(the one who gave me the weekend off) and he said that that was her problem, not mine. :banana:I'm so excited! I think I will try to get together with my daughter on one of those days so we can celebrate her birthday next week. :)
    WOOOOOT!!!!! Great news Lynn!!! I'm very happy for ya!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    WOOOOOT!!!!! Great news Lynn!!! I'm very happy for ya!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
    Thanks love!! I'm pretty stoked. It's the first whole weekend I've had off since the 7th and 8th of January. I got that because it snowed and I couldn't get out of my driveway. ;)

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA

I finally have something to look forward to at work. This coming weekend, I have been given the entire weekend off. Not just one day but the whole weekend. Of course, one of my coordinators tried to ruin it by saying that she will need my help because she will have people off. I told my group leader(the one who gave me the weekend off) and he said that that was her problem, not mine. :banana:I'm so excited! I think I will try to get together with my daughter on one of those days so we can celebrate her birthday next week. :)

Damn right, that's her problem... if she learns to manage her people better, then she wouldn't have to ask others to cover for them. ;) ENJOY your weekend, SweetPea!! :wub:

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA

A weekend? Woohooooo! Use it well!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    Damn right, that's her problem... if she learns to manage her people better, then she wouldn't have to ask others to cover for them. ;) ENJOY your weekend, SweetPea!! :wub:
    Thanks SweetPea!! I wouldn't be covering for her people, I'd be doing her job outside the cell because with people out, she'd be inside covering for them. However, they had 3 Sundays in a row off in February but I didn't because my other cell was running. This upcoming weekend, the other cell isn't running so she's on her own. The group leader said last night that I'm not assigned to her cell anymore. I just get placed down there as needed. :D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    I hear ya brother. Just being able to hang-out in this thread, has helped me keep the little bit of sanity I have left, the past few months...

LURVE you, too, Brother :wub:

Wah-Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2016
    Florida

That's wonderful Lynn!!!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    Thanks SweetPea!! I wouldn't be covering for her people, I'd be doing her job outside the cell because with people out, she'd be inside covering for them. However, they had 3 Sundays in a row off in February but I didn't because my other cell was running. This upcoming weekend, the other cell isn't running so she's on her own. The group leader said last night that I'm not assigned to her cell anymore. I just get placed down there as needed. :D

:D So short story is: you don't work for her anymore, and you're getting the whole weekend off! That is some news that I can smile about! :wub:

I will! I'm using one of the days to take Laura to one of her favorite Japanese steakhouses for her birthday. :)

Yummmmmmm!!! What time should I show up?!!?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2014
    NC
    :D So short story is: you don't work for her anymore, and you're getting the whole weekend off! That is some news that I can smile about! :wub:

Yummmmmmm!!! What time should I show up?!!?
    Yep! :D
    I don't know yet. Laura has to work her other job Saturday so whatever time works for her. I'll let you know though. :)

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Ok,i have a new addiction,those tiny little Pico's haha.For months,i absolutely did not want one at all.I've had a few other eleaf mods and just didn't like them,so i had no desire for a Pico.After several months of people over in the stock up thread raving about them,i finally caved and bought one,mainly because i couldn't find anything i really wanted haha,but i figured if i didn't like it,i would give it to my son,well,he ain't gettin it because i actually really like it,i like it enough that i just bought a 2nd one,and have 2 others planned for very soon.I just got the silver one yesterday,ordered the black and bronze today,and will be getting the all black and a resin one very soon,so yeah,i think i'm hooked now haha.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    One of the guys asked me directly if I was the dept. supervisor. One more opportunity for me to point out that, no... in fact, I am not the supervisor, I just act like I am. ;) The plant manager said "Well, it isn't official yet, but we are working towards that being the goal." Must. Remain. Patient.
    yay! Well at least now the higher ups are aware of it.

I hear ya brother. Just being able to hang-out in this thread, has helped me keep the little bit of sanity I have left, the past few months...
    (((((((tejas))))) really hope things settle down and go right for you very soon darlin! Always good to see you.

Wahooooooo!!! This made me so happy to read! What a great time for this to happen!! So very happy for you. Always have wanted to go to one of those Japanese restaurants where they do the cookin in front of ya and put on the show

Good afternoon all!

Another fine day in CNY, pushing papers. I'm presently enjoying a cup of iced kawvee, made with a cold brew of one of this week's beanz. Simple pleasures are good [emoji106]
    yummmm used to not like iced kawvee but love it now. I liked it if it was thicker like a shake, but not thin. Now I like it any way I can get it!

Ok,i have a new addiction,those tiny little Pico's haha.For months,i absolutely did not want one at all.I've had a few other Eleaf mods and just didn't like them,so i had no desire for a Pico.After several months of people over in the stock up thread raving about them,i finally caved and bought one,mainly because i couldn't find anything i really wanted haha,but i figured if i didn't like it,i would give it to my son,well,he ain't gettin it because i actually really like it,i like it enough that i just bought a 2nd one,and have 2 others planned for very soon.I just got the silver one yesterday,ordered the black and bronze today,and will be getting the all black and a resin one very soon,so yeah,i think i'm hooked now haha.
    Glad you got one and love it. I was that way with the O16 atty. Didn't think it would have enough air for me. Debated and debated. Kenna finally ended my debate and sent me one. Now I want a couple more, I love that thing. I did buy a pico, but wasn't as fond of it as everyone else is. But it has a bit of an unfair disadvantage. For me, nothing really compares to my Reos.

Hope everyone is having a great day

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Ok,i have a new addiction,those tiny little Pico's haha.For months,i absolutely did not want one at all.I've had a few other Eleaf mods and just didn't like them,so i had no desire for a Pico.After several months of people over in the stock up thread raving about them,i finally caved and bought one,mainly because i couldn't find anything i really wanted haha,but i figured if i didn't like it,i would give it to my son,well,he ain't gettin it because i actually really like it,i like it enough that i just bought a 2nd one,and have 2 others planned for very soon.I just got the silver one yesterday,ordered the black and bronze today,and will be getting the all black and a resin one very soon,so yeah,i think i'm hooked now haha.
    Yep, I love my Picos, I wouldn't mind having a few more.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Glad you got one and love it. I was that way with the O16 atty. Didn't think it would have enough air for me. Debated and debated. Kenna finally ended my debate and sent me one. Now I want a couple more, I love that thing. I did buy a pico, but wasn't as fond of it as everyone else is. But it has a bit of an unfair disadvantage. For me, nothing really compares to my Reos.

Hope everyone is having a great day
    Yeah,nothing will ever beat my sqounkers,those have became my top go to mods,but at least for now,the little Pico's have piqued my interest haha.I think it's more the novelty of just how small they are,so they will be more practical for some situations where i may need to put it in my pocket,plus if i lose 1 of these,they were just over $20,i can live with that,but if i would lose 1 of my sqounk mods i would not be a happy camper haha.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Yep, I love my Picos, I wouldn't mind having a few more.
    Rocky mountain vapor has them for $22 shipped if you use the code on their front page.He has the silver,pink,and white listed,but he told another member here that he has a few of the black,if you order another color,just put in the notes that you want black,although it won't be in the retail box because the black ones are the kit,but he will take the tank out if you only buy the mod.He also has the black/bronze and the white/bronze for $28 after the code.I got a silver from him yesterday,and ordered the black/bronze today.

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    I got 2 Picos in the stash, but I love their tiny 30 watts & the 50 watts. The 30s fit perfectly in my little cross body bag I carry for everything. It just fits the little space in the pocket next to my phone.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread