Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
IMG_2996.JPG

Good morning friends :wub:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows

Good Morning, Sweetness!

Shaking off the "sleepies" right now.... Just can't wake up today. BDD slept on her pillow in the basement last night. Still didn't move this morning. I think I'm going to put in a Doggy-flap so the kidz can come and go to the basement on their own terms. That way, don't have to be around to make sure someone didn't get trapped (like HRM did a week or so ago) or someone (a.k.a. BDD) can get down when she needs.... Don't want to remove that door - that wouldn't be S-M-R-T

Hope Erryone haz a great day!

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
How is everyone today?

I am having a difficult morning this morning. All my underlings went brain dead. 2 forgot their boots and another just is brain dead in general. 100% trying to not yell at them and deal with the situation, but one more thing happens and I will go ballistic.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Good Morning, Sweetness!

Shaking off the "sleepies" right now.... Just can't wake up today. BDD slept on her pillow in the basement last night. Still didn't move this morning. I think I'm going to put in a Doggy-flap so the kidz can come and go to the basement on their own terms. That way, don't have to be around to make sure someone didn't get trapped (like HRM did a week or so ago) or someone (a.k.a. BDD) can get down when she needs.... Don't want to remove that door - that wouldn't be S-M-R-T

Hope Erryone haz a great day!
A doggie door is a great idea. They won't take a header down the stairs when they go thru will they?

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Today was try 3 at getting a new car. I have a nice car, otherwise live pretty simply. The first two we looked at had a combination of factory finish errors and some obvious on-the-dealer-lot whoopses (some obvious, large, winter ice scraper scratches, and #2 had a large windshield scratch, from someone running wipers without blades).

Car #3 was a fresh from the factory unit, included all the stuff from the prior two, and I asked for one plus-up comp -- factory applied paint protection film, so it would be put on when the car was clean, new build.

A gorgeous vehicle, literally everything saweet. Factory installed film was perfectly installed, nothing off kilter.

...They installed the film over a bright white piece of something (lint, tiny bird poop, whatever). Oh, the car color is a beautiful dark grey metallic, the white object really stands out [emoji5]. It's a fairly small diameter, but the person who put the film on must have been wearing sunglasses in a dark room not to have seen it before he sealed the film in place.

We not so subtly suggested they get a new hood with film sent in.

Net we'll end up with a really nicely loaded car at a good price, but jeeze, the manufacturer qc is slipping. The dealer had tagged the factory to be really careful on the prep (this car was just going into assembly), that we wanted all the packs factory installed so the received product was clean.

Holy crap, Brother... they just can't seem to get their stuff together on this one. I feel for you, but I truly hope that they can manage to get it all sorted out for you. I admire your tenacity, though... I'm pretty sure that I'd reject car #3 and move on to a completely different manufacturer at this point. But I have no patience or tolerance for ineptitude. :p

I have one on the way,i'll let ya know what i think about it,hopefully next week.

Sweet! I keep hesitating on the trigger pull. Mostly because I have waaaay too much stuff in the shopping cart, and I need to whittle it down a bit first... I just don't wanna drop anything off the list! :lol:

How is everyone today?

I am having a difficult morning this morning. All my underlings went brain dead. 2 forgot their boots and another just is brain dead in general. 100% trying to not yell at them and deal with the situation, but one more thing happens and I will go ballistic.

LOL!! Sorry, Brother... just breathe through it. Then go down to the mess hall and ask for the biggest fish they have in the cooler, bring it back to the office, and start smackin' the brain-dead bastages until they get their acts together! :D

Good morning errybody! 7 day work week coming up this week. I'm ok with it since I've had the last 2 weekends off. Besides, 5 day pay checks suck!! :D

G'mornin', SweetPea! I know what ya mean... we've been on 5 day pay checks for way too long now... I'd love a bit of overtime!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
How is everyone today?

Go for it, Skull, who doesn't show up prepared for work? Unless they think they won't have to work.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    How is everyone today?

Wait, two of them forgot their boots on the same day? I'll admit I don't have any military experience but it seems like that shouldn't happen...send 'em back to the Boy Scouts so they can learn to Be Prepared. Or plant their boots firmly in their :censored: so they can't forget them again.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2015
    Waynesboro, PA
    Go for it, Skull, who doesn't show up prepared for work? Unless they think they won't have to work.

Right, I know.

Wait, two of them forgot their boots on the same day? I'll admit I don't have any military experience but it seems like that shouldn't happen...send 'em back to the Boy Scouts so they can learn to Be Prepared. Or plant their boots firmly in their :censored: so they can't forget them again.

Do not get me started. I do not have that long to type an essay.

@Kaezziel There are not enough fish for what I need right now. Even the big ones I have saved for you are not enough.

All I would kick them in the ...., but my good foot is broke from the last chat I had with the sailors. No seriously I do have a broke foot.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Sweet! I keep hesitating on the trigger pull. Mostly because I have waaaay too much stuff in the shopping cart, and I need to whittle it down a bit first... I just don't wanna drop anything off the list! :lol:
    I know that feeling,i always add a bunch of stuff,then try and figure out what i want the most,then i'll put the rest in my wishlist for the next order.
    On that Wasp rda,i'm anxious to try it out,but it's not getting very good reviews,so i'll have to see.The main complaint people have is the shorty wide bore drip top thing,most say it puts your lips very close to the coil.I'm still very interested in checking it out though to see for myself,since most are saying it is very similar to the Hadaly as far as flavor and airflow,so we'll see haha.It shipped last week,so i figure it should be here early next week,since it shipped out a day after a mod i bought,and the mod arrived today.
    Also,if you get the Wasp,don't believe Ft's listing that it is in stock.It said in stock when i bought mine,and showed in stock for a week after i paid for it,but on my order page it showed an 8 day eta,it finally shipped out after 12 days.

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX, USA
    @Kaezziel There are not enough fish for what I need right now. Even the big ones I have saved for you are not enough.

All I would kick them in the ...., but my good foot is broke from the last chat I had with the sailors. No seriously I do have a broke foot.

LMAO! Need me to go out fishin' in the gulf to send ya a stockpile? :p

As for the foot... yer s'posed to wear steel-toes when you break your foot off in someone's :censored:!
    Seriously, though, hope it heals soon, Brother... my Darling Bride is still healing from hers. They ended up putting screws and a metal plate in her tibia and fibula to put everything back together again... definitely no fun to deal with!

I know that feeling,i always add a bunch of stuff,then try and figure out what i want the most,then i'll put the rest in my wishlist for the next order.
    On that Wasp rda,i'm anxious to try it out,but it's not getting very good reviews,so i'll have to see.The main complaint people have is the shorty wide bore drip top thing,most say it puts your lips very close to the coil.I'm still very interested in checking it out though to see for myself,since most are saying it is very similar to the Hadaly as far as flavor and airflow,so we'll see haha.It shipped last week,so i figure it should be here early next week,since it shipped out a day after a mod i bought,and the mod arrived today.
    Also,if you get the Wasp,don't believe Ft's listing that it is in stock.It said in stock when i bought mine,and showed in stock for a week after i paid for it,but on my order page it showed an 8 day eta,it finally shipped out after 12 days.

I use shorty, wide-bore tips quite a bit. Have one on the Stumpy right now, and use a short, wide-bore glass top-cap on the Vertex Jr. Mini. Even the Low-Pro doesn't bother me much at 50-60W. I imagine that complaint on the Wasp won't be an issue for me. That sucks about the stocking issue, though... I do need to whittle down that list and get the order completed soon, though... I really need the replacement glass that I've got in there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread