Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Debadoo I'm so sorry for y'all's loss. :(
thanks hun. Just talked to my son. He said she can at least talk now without crying. It's probably good I haven't called her. they're coming back tomorrow, and some friends are coming over tomorrow night so that will be good. Very good friends who basically just called and said, we're comin over, y'all need something fun. :wub:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Sold my Ibenez fret-less bass guitar, tonight. Hated to let her go, but Arthur won't let me play anymore. The guy that bought her, was really nice. :)
Aww, she'll be happy being played!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Good morning:) I'm looking forward to a 2 day weekend so let's hope that the powers that be at work didn't decide to change the schedule today. It has been done before. :rolleyes: The long lost rainbow al85 is finally out for delivery. I'm betting a dime to a doughnut that it won't be worth it. Hope I'm wrong! :lol::lol:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Good morning:) I'm looking forward to a 2 day weekend so let's hope that the powers that be at work didn't decide to change the schedule today. It has been done before. :rolleyes: The long lost rainbow al85 is finally out for delivery. I'm betting a dime to a doughnut that it won't be worth it. Hope I'm wrong! [emoji38][emoji38]
After all you've been through with it I hope you are deliriously happy with it!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Ahh shucks, you are too kind.

Credit where credit is due, my Brother. You do beautiful work!

Infusion touchdown! It went very well this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

WooHoooo!! Yay Steroids!! LOL... They are finally getting DB tapered off on the steroids that they've had her on. She's down to 1mg once a day... hopefully her blood sugars will start to stabilize soon!

wow great job! Still can't figure how you had time to do anything extra, but you did a great job. so sweet of mark to pif it, and you to restore it! Hope Jen loves it!

Thank you, Darlin'. :blush: It helps that I have a bit of free time at work... I just used some of it to play with vape gear! ;):lol:

Please keep my son and dil in y'alls prayers. We weren't going to announce for another couple months, but it looks like my dil is having another miscarriage. At the appt a few days ago, they couldn't find the heartbeat, and the baby was a couple weeks smaller than it should be. Right now they are waiting on her body to go through the process. My son seems to be dealing fairly well considering, but she's just devastated.

{{{{{{{{{{ Deb and Family }}}}}}}}}}
Oh, Honey... I have no words. Please know that y'all are in my thoughts and prayers and y'all have my deepest sympathy and condolences. I just don't know what else to say... much love, Darlin'. :wub:

Sold my Ibenez fret-less bass guitar, tonight. Hated to let her go, but Arthur won't let me play anymore. The guy that bought her, was really nice. :)

Sorry, my Brother. Sucks that you aren't able to play any more. I'd always wanted to learn to play bass, just never had any aptitude for music. It is nice that you approved of the guy that picked her up, though. Hopefully he will treat her right. :)

Most excellent news on the Lawn Mower front..... Uncle Kerm found the needed part and replaced. SO and I were able to get the grass cut this evening without me having to walk the entire yard {whew}

I haz fabulous neighbors :wub:

Gotz ta love Unkle Kerm!! :wub: So glad that everything is going well on that front, Love! :wub:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Good morning:) I'm looking forward to a 2 day weekend so let's hope that the powers that be at work didn't decide to change the schedule today. It has been done before. :rolleyes: The long lost rainbow AL85 is finally out for delivery. I'm betting a dime to a doughnut that it won't be worth it. Hope I'm wrong! :lol::lol:

I hope they don't jerk your schedule, Sister.... And, I think you'll be pleased with Rainbow :) I'm likin' mine a whole lot!!!!!!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
WooHoooo!! Yay Steroids!! LOL... They are finally getting DB tapered off on the steroids that they've had her on. She's down to 1mg once a day... hopefully her blood sugars will start to stabilize soon!

Yes! Steroids are great as a short time remedy. Long term just makes me crazy. I can tell that they are not using prednisone in the infusions for the ladt 2 sets. I'm not having the reaction that I get with prednisone, & it makes the whole process easier. I'm so glad she's able to get off of them!

Kaezziel

Supreme Overlord of Everything
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX, USA
Yes! Steroids are great as a short time remedy. Long term just makes me crazy. I can tell that they are not using prednisone in the infusions for the ladt 2 sets. I'm not having the reaction that I get with prednisone, & it makes the whole process easier. I'm so glad she's able to get off of them!

So glad that they've come up with a better "cocktail" for you! DB has been on Dexamethasone daily for the past month and a half. At one point she was getting 4mg twice a day. Now she's down to 1mg once a day. It doesn't seem to make her crazy or anything, but it sure as hell wreaks havoc on her blood sugars... She's been running around 300 blood sugar for about a month or so now...

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
So glad that they've come up with a better "cocktail" for you! DB has been on Dexamethasone daily for the past month and a half. At one point she was getting 4mg twice a day. Now she's down to 1mg once a day. It doesn't seem to make her crazy or anything, but it sure as hell wreaks havoc on her blood sugars... She's been running around 300 blood sugar for about a month or so now...
I was on predisone 10mg 2x a day for 12 years. Then I was able to get off of it. Then I went for a period when I couldn't get any biologics & had to go back on the steroids & that's when I started having the crazy reactions. I couldn't take more than 5mg a day without losing it. And it's been like that since then. Which really made those massive iv doses I was getting a horrible experience. Thats why they don't want anyone on prednisone more than a few years. I was on it way too long with no other options.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Oh jeez, I thought I'd holf off buying anything until someone comes out with a single 20700 battery DNA 60 (I'm at 28ml and counting with my second pair of 20700b in the pd270 - love these batteries). Elegomall has the Epetite at $64 for a first order, just under $75 with shipping. It's an LV product, but it has normal round buttons. Gotta check on the reviews, but I recall them being solid...

Looks like that will be a pass. I'm seeing reports of finish issues (black paint flaking off, loose magnets, ...). After the cf with their square fire buttons, and now seeing reports of finish issues, I'll wait to see if smy comes out with my desired 20700 DNA [emoji5]

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
I'm using the PD270 purely in watts mode. Resistance is reading slightly low, I adjust power level up a couple watts to compensate.

I like the crazy long run time I get, overall mod operation is simple.

Now if only a vendor would come out with a single battery dna60 20700 ...

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
IMG_3154.JPG

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    You keep tempting me. :sneaky:

It now comes in Rainbow;)
    View attachment 666595

I KNOW! But mostly pre-order ERRYWHERE or at least $10 more than the "plain-janes" :sneaky:

Going on a lake cruise tomorrow. What to take? What to take? I'm thinking Dripbox 2 with a spare set of batteries and a 2nd juice bottle.....

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I KNOW! But mostly pre-order ERRYWHERE or at least $10 more than the "plain-janes" :sneaky:

Going on a lake cruise tomorrow. What to take? What to take? I'm thinking Dripbox 2 with a spare set of batteries and a 2nd juice bottle.....
    MVS isn't bad, as far as US vendors go, $67.99
    I'm tempted by the black one at VapeRoyalty though, comes with a pair of batts for 62.95

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Update: The PD270 510 is NOT a press fit. It does reportedly (multiple people) have relatively short travel, so some tanks don't connect to it. I've heard of one specific aromamizer version that has this problem.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread