Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Still haven't gotten tracking for the one I won from Vapesourcing...:(
Since that was 15 days ago I'm beginning to think I may never see it. Oh well.

I did however receive my other recent win today.:D

View attachment 680011
very pretty. Hope you get the other one soon

Trying to turn this into more happy times!
Excellent! With her faith I'm sure she believed, as do I, that there is no death, only sleep. she's simply moved on to another phase of life. It's hard for those who remain, but I know you'll get through this and always honor her! I'm so proud of how you've managed so far! You'll have good times and bad, but I know you'll persevere. You're a remarkable man hun. And though we've yet to meet, I'm so proud to call you my friend! :wub:

Has anyone here ever thought that life sucks and wish that it would just end? I'm so tired. Tired of the struggle, tired of being an adult, to be honest, I'm just tired of life. :(
Now I know that people have bad things going on, bad things that happen to them. They handle it and move on but I'm tired of handling it.
Please...no hugs. I'll deal with it.
Jup. I so wish you didn't have so much on you. But I believe you're stronger than you realize hun.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I am like most of you, also. I would love to say that I'm brave and daring in the face of illness or rough times. But I get tired and just want to lay down and be done. Something keeps me moving, though. Loved ones, my dog, great friends that kick me in the azz, and drag me up to face the world again. I think we are all down right now, too, cause of Kaezz and DB. :cry::cry:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I, too, have times of complete despair where I just wish could stop the bus and get off. I think we all do, especially as we get older and goals we had in youth are no where near where we are now. I struggle with depression sometimes, and the lost feeling is just, well, a lost feeling with no hope. But then I think of my son, my husband, my dogs, so I pick myself up and just keep trucking on. It isn't easy, but I manage.

Edit to add, good friends help.
For me, it's my kids.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Has anyone here ever thought that life sucks and wish that it would just end? I'm so tired. Tired of the struggle, tired of being an adult, to be honest, I'm just tired of life. :(
Now I know that people have bad things going on, bad things that happen to them. They handle it and move on but I'm tired of handling it.
Please...no hugs. I'll deal with it.
I have gone down that trail a very short way a few times. But the amazement & delight that I have in the world around me yanks me back to reality. Reality is a mindset that you work to live, not live to work. I make myself get out & go somewhere just because. Not because I have to, not because I need to. Just somewhere unnecessary. And I look for something interesting, or beautiful. It helps, even if it's just for an hour. Just grabbing a burger & eating it in the car at a park does wonders.

I do not have a dnr.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
I have gone down that trail a very short way a few times. But the amazement & delight that I have in the world around me yanks me back to reality. Reality is a mindset that you work to live, not live to work. I make myself get out j go somewhere just because. Not because I have to, not because I need to. Just somewhere unnecessary. And I look for something interesting, or beautiful. It helps, even if it's just for an hour. Just gr abbing a burger & eating it in the car at a park does wonders.

What wonderful advice. So simple. Sometimes, we make life too complicated, when it doesn't have to be. Thank you for the reminder. :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
But I get tired...

AMEN! Whenever I get tired/fatigued, I tend to be brief/curt <to a fault>. Yes, it's my most disappointing trait at this point in me and my bride's station in our lives at this time.

BUT, must say that due to the sufferings/victories/love expressed within the ECF, my faith is resolidfied and my Lord kicks me, not only in the ...., but also in my heart...

Self induced guilt can be as debilitating as any physical/mental condition.

Love life and each other! All y'all are priceless!!!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Had an ABSOLUTE blast with my friends this weekend!!!!!

We solved all the world's problems around the fire pit last night/this morning :D

Sent a bunch of goodies home with Shelley. She's dual using, but I don't think has been well-schooled in vape tech. She also needs it K.I.S.S. ;)

I'll see her in a couple of weeks for reunion. Make sure she's doing ok....

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
And I look for something interesting, or beautiful. It helps, even if it's just for an hour. Just grabbing a burger & eating it in the car at a park does wonders.
Absolutely! There is always positive in there somewhere, even if sometimes you have to search for it. Sometimes I do have to jerk myself to focus on the positive. If you focus on the negative, you feel bad. Focus on the positive, and you'll feel better.

We solved all the world's problems around the fire pit last night/this morning :D

Sent a bunch of goodies home with Shelley. She's dual using, but I don't think has been well-schooled in vape tech. She also needs it K.I.S.S. ;)

yay!! Glad you had such a great visit and was able to help your friend with vape stuff!!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I have gone down that trail a very short way a few times. But the amazement & delight that I have in the world around me yanks me back to reality. Reality is a mindset that you work to live, not live to work. I make myself get out & go somewhere just because. Not because I have to, not because I need to. Just somewhere unnecessary. And I look for something interesting, or beautiful. It helps, even if it's just for an hour. Just grabbing a burger & eating it in the car at a park does wonders.

I do not have a dnr.

I used to be like that as well. I could find the positive in everything but it seems that lately there are no positives only negatives. Right now I'm just hoping that someday soon things will be better.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
We did ours through a lawyer. I think you can find forms on the internet that will work(?).

I think ours needs to be updated now that we've moved into our forever home. It still has an address that we had about three moves ago and a different state.
That's where I got mine.

I, too, have times of complete despair where I just wish could stop the bus and get off. I think we all do, especially as we get older and goals we had in youth are no where near where we are now. I struggle with depression sometimes, and the lost feeling is just, well, a lost feeling with no hope. But then I think of my son, my husband, my dogs, so I pick myself up and just keep trucking on. It isn't easy, but I manage.

Edit to add, good friends help.

I used to be like that as well. I could find the positive in everything but it seems that lately there are no positives only negatives. Right now I'm just hoping that someday soon things will be better.
I used to be the "glass is half full" type of person until my son died. Then I changed to the "glass is half empty" type. I can't help it. Depression hit me like a ton of bricks and I probably should be taking anti-depressants but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it.

I plot through life and try not to be too happy about anything because the last time I was really happy with life my son died. So being happy is scary for me. I avoid it.

The only reason I'm still on this earth is because of my sweet, wonderful DH. I couldn't do that to him.

Edit: I'm so sorry if I depressed you guys even more. I didn't mean to. But your posts hit home so much and I wrote all this and hit "reply"…I should have waited a bit. I would have probably deleted it.

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

Glad you had such a good time! Hope your assistance gets Shelly off the killers for good.

@Bea-FL, we are all expressing feelings. You don't add to it with your feelings, we can all help each other see the brighter side. Thank you for saying how you feel.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
@Bea-FL, we are all expressing feelings. You don't add to it with your feelings, we can all help each other see the brighter side. Thank you for saying how you feel.
Exactly Cathy!

I apologize to you all for my part in my little pity party. I'll stop now as I'm sure since tomorrow is a new day and it WILL be a better one. I'll just keep telling that to myself.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Yay! Hopefully you helped her make some progress!

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
That's where I got mine.

I used to be the "glass is half full" type of person until my son died. Then I changed to the "glass is half empty" type. I can't help it. Depression hit me like a ton of bricks and I probably should be taking anti-depressants but for some reason I can't bring myself to do it.

I plot through life and try not to be too happy about anything because the last time I was really happy with life my son died. So being happy is scary for me. I avoid it.

The only reason I'm still on this earth is because of my sweet, wonderful DH. I couldn't do that to him.

Edit: I'm so sorry if I depressed you guys even more. I didn't mean to. But your posts hit home so much and I wrote all this and hit "reply"…I should have waited a bit. I would have probably deleted it.
Never apologize for expressing what you feel...we are like family here and we care, as you can see by the way everyone pulled together to support Kaez...I think we have a special group here and you can feel safe in expressing yourself...no one will judge you and most will understand and support you..(((HUGS))) to you.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Never apologize for expressing what you feel...we are like family here and we care, as you can see by the way everyone pulled together to support Kaez...I think we have a special group here and you can feel safe in expressing yourself...no one will judge you and most will understand and support you..(((HUGS))) to you.
Thank you Angel. Your words mean a lot to me. This is indeed a special group of people.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Exactly Cathy!

I apologize to you all for my part in my little pity party. I'll stop now as I'm sure since tomorrow is a new day and it WILL be a better one. I'll just keep telling that to myself.
You're allowed to have a pity party now and then but I hope today is a better day for you. (((Hugs)))

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Good Morning, My Frenz!!!!!!!

I still need a NAP!!!!!!! I'm whooped, and I didn't even have to drive home like my friends did this weekend :confused:

I'm slowly waking up - slowly being the operative word!

Not sure we're going to get as much of the eclipse today as originally projected. We have a lot of cloud cover (and no, not from vapers! :D ) 40% chance of showers during our maximum observation time :oops:

Oh well....

Have a delightful day, folks. I'll pop in and out as I can.

PLRS

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Colton has a neurologist appointment this afternoon 35 miles away. Please send positive thoughts that my car that is acting up badly recently not only takes us there and brings us back. I can only be 2 hours late for work. And that the doctor will see him even though he hasn't paid the bill for the last visit. Without the doctor seeing him, his seizure meds won't be refilled and he hasn't had any since Friday. Thanks!
I hope everyone has a great solar eclipse/new moon day!

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Best wishes, Lynn, as always [emoji5]

Another moderately bizzy week on tap for me, but I'll still try to sneak out for camp time [emoji3]

The Avail sale had a fine print discount that I'm chasing down. There's a $1 Life Rewards Program requirement, simple, but as written (in the tiny print) the offer sounds like it's only for in store purchases. I've sent messaging asking them to honor it online, as not all of us have access to their shops locally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread