Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
He's trying to fix teh repairbot! Lawd knowz this thread's gonna need it!

I hope that computer is FAST! Reminds me of the story of the bear come into the campsite, and one guy starts lacing up his sneakers.. Buddy says "Whatcha doin?! Ya can't outrun a BEAR!" HIS buddy looks at him and says, I know, I just need outrun YOU..

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
lawd... as if windows melting down ain't enough, the lady wife is mid meltdown - i thought *i* was supposed to be hazzin the midlife crisis - but the lab she works in is populated by idiots and they found a reagent sitting on the bench (sealed bottle, thank god) that should have been refrigerated and is TOXIC for inhalation today... and it has apparently been there for quite some time (when it was received in the lab, by someone who has since been let go, it just got kinda stuck back in with a buncha other bottles to keep it company)... so, not only is it toxic, now it is non-viable and unstable and the supervisor suggested it should be okay to go ahead and use... and Abby wants OUT of that shiz-show (and understandably) - though, she waited till well in her cups to push the defcon 5 button here at the ancestral manse... so... last two hours... UGH.

time to get her somewhere she can be happy and safe... so i don't has to go back to prison for ......icide...

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
lawd... as if windows melting down ain't enough, the lady wife is mid meltdown - i thought *i* was supposed to be hazzin the midlife crisis - but the lab she works in is populated by idiots and they found a reagent sitting on the bench (sealed bottle, thank god) that should have been refrigerated and is TOXIC for inhalation today... and it has apparently been there for quite some time (when it was received in the lab, by someone who has since been let go, it just got kinda stuck back in with a buncha other bottles to keep it company)... so, not only is it toxic, now it is non-viable and unstable and the supervisor suggested it should be okay to go ahead and use... and Abby wants OUT of that shiz-show (and understandably) - though, she waited till well in her cups to push the defcon 5 button here at the ancestral manse... so... last two hours... UGH.

time to get her somewhere she can be happy and safe... so i don't has to go back to prison for ......icide...
Man dats a rough spot for the lady wife! Do ya'll need some cookies to make things all good again?

Reactions: GlacierBabe

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Man dats a rough spot for the lady wife! Do ya'll need some cookies to make things all good again?
lol - i wish - you know, she has a master gardener's certification... if tennessee takes a page from colorado's playbook... she may quit her day job...

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
lol - i wish - you know, she has a master gardener's certification... if tennessee takes a page from colorado's playbook... she may quit her day job...
Lemme know if I can be of any assistance..I has very fine mater genetics ;)

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Awww... Sorry brother, for pressin ya like a silk shirt in a Chinese laundry..
COMPUTERS can wait, but Lady Wife's, Naw!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Awww... Sorry brother, for pressin ya like a silk shirt in a Chinese laundry..
COMPUTERS can wait, but Lady Wife's, Naw!
no worries - but, it's time to help her break the cycle - if she can't be happy working there, time to facilitate some change... and if those chodenuzzlers can't even be effective enough to NOT allow hazards like that, there are some pretty serious issues there... it scared the bejeebus out of her and just is not acceptable - i have given her some insight into some action steps she needs to take when she gets to work tomorrow as well as some direction in applyin' em... it's just heartbreaking for me to watch her go through some of this - some I can help with, but some she is going to have to fix herself (some of it is about perspective and having realistic expectations - there's a reason we gets PAID to do WORK... but if it is counter to your integrity and not safe, then it is not acceptable...)

got her tucked in... now for one last round of updates and trying to finish the evals on my Training Managers and get expense reports approved/ forwarded... good times... oh yeah - and up at the posterior cleaving of the day star to run MIT visits on opposite ends of the market tomorrow and get more puppeh orthodontics scheduled - now BOTH lower straps have come loose (both sides)... ugh... whilst my affection for y'all is boundless, this week sucks wet farts out of dead pigeons...

pigeon.gif

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
no worries - but, it's time to help her break the cycle - if she can't be happy working there, time to facilitate some change... and if those chodenuzzlers can't even be effective enough to NOT allow hazards like that, there are some pretty serious issues there... it scared the bejeebus out of her and just is not acceptable - i have given her some insight into some action steps she needs to take when she gets to work tomorrow as well as some direction in applyin' em... it's just heartbreaking for me to watch her go through some of this - some I can help with, but some she is going to have to fix herself (some of it is about perspective and having realistic expectations - there's a reason we gets PAID to do WORK... but if it is counter to your integrity and not safe, then it is not acceptable...)

got her tucked in... now for one last round of updates and trying to finish the evals on my Training Managers and get expense reports approved/ forwarded... good times... oh yeah - and up at the posterior cleaving of the day star to run MIT visits on opposite ends of the market tomorrow and get more puppeh orthodontics scheduled - now BOTH lower straps have come loose (both sides)... ugh... whilst my affection for y'all is boundless, this week sucks wet farts out of dead pigeons...

pigeon.gif

Ah, REAL sorry to hear that. When Teh Green Baron starts gettin high pitched, things are BAD! I'd definitely want my.. reservations about the protocol at her workplace documented. And I'm thinkin you might be shoppin for a new orthodogtist? Dang, PLRS and sweet dreams, Brudder!!!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Ah, REAL sorry to hear that. When Teh Green Baron starts gettin high pitched, things are BAD! I'd definitely want my.. reservations about the protocol at her workplace documented. And I'm thinkin you might be shoppin for a new orthodogtist? Dang, PLRS and sweet dreams, Brudder!!!
yah - i gave her some suggestions/ guidance on documentation as well... we'll sort em out and get things moving forward again...

and yeah - going to be an interesting convo with the dog-dontist tomorrow...

it'll sort, just gotta press through it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread