Kawfee beanz, DIY and assorted Shenaniganery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
@LouisLeBeau I consider myself to be EXTREMELY lucky. I smoked for 57 years and quite heavily. Some won't believe it but I never once had the morning smoker's cough.

I told how long I smoked somewhere here once before and I said less years, but I was having a bad math day. lol

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
p65PrFl.png

Reactions: DingerCPA

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
no worries :) the kawfee beanz reference was more towards the roastin of the beanz :)
Already letting da standards drop:)

Added a bit of natures flavors vanilla to some java beanz, gave it the recommended 24 hours, nice result :) Did it as a French press, slightly cut the amount of beans, a very good brew for a lazy Sunday morning :D

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Already letting da standards drop:)

Added a bit of natures flavors vanilla to some java beanz, gave it the recommended 24 hours, nice result :) Did it as a French press, slightly cut the amount of beans, a very good brew for a lazy Sunday morning :D
but we is an INCLUSIVE group :) he will just have to listen to the kawfee tawk :)

Futurern

Feb 11, 2016
South Carolina
Hello my handsome brothers and beautiful sisters in vaping. Today was an interesting day to day the least.
@wvloony feel better hon. Peppermint and sometimes lavender Will help the aching joints. @dcfluegel Thanks for the help. I'll try the higher wattage but shorter draws to see If it helps @DingerCPA thank you hon. I'll keep trying different things. @LouisLeBeau definitely amazing the human body repairs it's self

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Hello my handsome brothers and beautiful sisters in vaping. Today was an interesting day to day the least.
@wvloony feel better hon. Peppermint and sometimes lavender Will help the aching joints. @dcfluegel Thanks for the help. I'll try the higher wattage but shorter draws to see If it helps @DingerCPA thank you hon. I'll keep trying different things. @LouisLeBeau definitely amazing the human body repairs it's self

What I think is even MOAR amazing, is how Cig manufacturers can add antitussive's to their product to keep us from hacking out a lung from the poison, and not be swingin from a gallows. ;) To our politicians, money talks and BS is just standard operating procedure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread