Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
The kayfun Lite lives on.. The first part of this thread can be found here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/436118-kayfun-lite.html

i-CTdwrbN-L.jpg

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Looks great on that ZNA

It's been on there for the last 10 months.. looks and works beautifully on it. The Delrin drip-tip is thanks to the extreme cold temps we get over the winter. SS tip gets a little too uncomfortable to use. :)

The M-Tank and Bell Cap are recent additions, and I have to say that I'm digging both of them. Same functionality, different look!

nocigsnomore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Land of Oz
Had only used the KFL+ for sub before, and I must say that the 1.44 Ohm build even taste better than my RDA at .38 Ohm. No more sub for me I'm pretty sure about. As a bonus I will save money too. :)

When I have filled from the top the chimney has unscrewed along with the cap. Is that a common problem? Didn't remove the dripper... Might have caused it.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Subscribing. While I'm at it, I've never had a problem with my KFL's before, but suddenly, the small O-Ring in the cap is now falling out or staying stuck on the chimey when I remove the cap to refill (I always cap refill). Any way to keep it in the cap?! Thanks in advance to you experts.

Just put it back in the top cap before assembly and be careful. As long as it doesn't leak. That or replace it. Did you get spares with your KFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread