Kayfun Lite Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSRP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello,

It's been a while since I posted last but I need some advice.

Iv'e had my kayfun Lite Plus (authentic) for about a year and fancy a new tank. I had the Expromizer v1 during this time and actually preferred the vape as it had a wider chamber and longer chimney, so I got a smoother and more dense vape. The only problem was that it leaked terribly (even with the recommended fixes).

I primarily M2L, however I occasionally DL the kayfun ( 1.8mm is a little tight, would prefer adjustable up to 3mm).

I was thinking of getting the Expromizer 2 (hoping the leaking issues have been fixed) however I wanted some opinions first. Ideally I don't want to spend more than £60 (so Rose, Squape, etc are too expensive) and I want it to be an authentic.

thanks,
Jamie

JSRP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the suggestions but the Goblin, Billow and Bellus are a little too airy for me.

I prefer something that is designed from the bottom up to be a mouth to lung / suited for 28guage, So along the lines of the rose or squape. I always get a funny throat hit from 'sub-ohm' designed tanks when I M2L them, even with a sensible build :/

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions but the Goblin, Billow and Bellus are a little too airy for me.

I prefer something that is designed from the bottom up to be a mouth to lung / suited for 28guage, So along the lines of the rose or squape. I always get a funny throat hit from 'sub-ohm' designed tanks when I M2L them, even with a sensible build :/
528 kayfun monster. its the right tank for upgraders.
I love it.

JSRP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I took a look at the Monster 528 and it seemed exactly what I was looking for, however after digging around I saw too many bad reviews.

I did however take a gamble on the Goblin Mini as we had them in the Shop and I am presently surprised, flavour is fantastic on this thing, no to mention it looks fantastic!

Still keeping my eyes open for a tank but this will do in the meantime :)

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I also had an authentic Kayfun Lite-Plus that I really loved (mouth to lung vaping) ... Unfortunately, I lost it in a bar while I was in the Philippines.

I replaced it with an Eleaf 'Lemo 2'. This atty is very similar to the Kayfun. It has a very similar build deck, but has a much higher airflow (if adjusted for high airflow). It also is much much easier to fill than the Kayfun ... Even looks a lot like the Kayfun except it has a glass tank instead of plastic.

Price is in the mid 20 dollar range here in the US .... I highly recommend this RTA.

dc49f5_08098e635afa45aab0b648feb3996cf5.jpg

Lemo2_04.jpg

Reactions: DavidOH

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I also had an authentic Kayfun Lite-Plus that I really loved (mouth to lung vaping) ... Unfortunately, I lost it in a bar while I was in the Philippines.

I replaced it with an Eleaf 'Lemo 2'. This atty is very similar to the Kayfun. It has a very similar build deck, but has a much higher airflow (if adjusted for high airflow). It also is much much easier to fill than the Kayfun ... Even looks a lot like the Kayfun except it has a glass tank instead of plastic.

Price is in the mid 20 dollar range here in the US .... I highly recommend this RTA.

dc49f5_08098e635afa45aab0b648feb3996cf5.jpg

Lemo2_04.jpg

What he said.........

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
I tried the monster v3 and now own 3. I always loved the kayfuns but the draw was to tight.
The monster has been outstanding in the flavor DEPT.
I have a few of the Lemo v1 and v2 as well. The monster wins for flavor in my opinion. Building with thicker gauge wire is easier for me on the monster as well. The post screws are really tiny on the Lemo 2

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread