kayfun lite + v2 by ehpro

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenge

Apr 21, 2014
NH-603
Just picked one of these up with my first mech mod ( atomo clone ) ...upgraded from an itaste... And holy ..... what a difference. I feel like I'll never go back. Anyone else have any experience with these or some good builds I could try out? Right now I gotta 28 guage wrapped 5x ... Comes out to about .58 ohms. Things like a train! Any advice/tips would be def appreciated. Also wanna get another mod clone, thinking either a nemesis or maybe a windrose clone. Idk why I didn't go mech sooner. Anyways yeah. If you guys wanna post pics of your build or whatever, feel free. Also any good dripping attys you would recommend. My buddy told me once I get a dripper I'll never want a tank again...kinda like they told me when I had my itaste once I get a mech I'll never want an itaste again haha... Anyways, thanks guys!

epicdoom

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Maryland USA
Build the stovetop coil for the KFL you wont regret it. Massive amounts of vapor and flavor. I'm vaping one rite now in the kayfun lite+V2 I can barely see to type, my whole living room is full of vapor cloud. lol I use the stovetop in my RDA's so decided to try it in the Kayfun I use 26g coil at .3 ohms. Its a little odd to pack the cotton under the coil and keep it off the vent, but it can be done with a little patience. face the coil straight up use the coils lead wires to help hold the cotton, and make sure you leave enough cotton to extend down to the channels, imagine a ball of cotton with two legs hanging off it.
DOH set off the smoke detectors will leave it here have fun.

Last edited:

wenge

Apr 21, 2014
NH-603
Build the stovetop coil for the KFL you wont regret it. Massive amounts of vapor and flavor. I'm vaping one rite now in the kayfun lite+V2 I can barely see to type, my whole living room is full of vapor cloud. lol I use the stovetop in my RDA's so decided to try it in the Kayfun I use 26g coil at .3 ohms. Its a little odd to pack the cotton under the coil and keep it off the vent, but it can be done with a little patience. face the coil straight up use the coils lead wires to help hold the cotton, and make sure you leave enough cotton to extend down to the channels, imagine a ball of cotton with two legs hanging off it.
DOH set off the smoke detectors will leave it here have fun.

Damn .3?? That vape must be hot as hell, no?

i'm still on the noob side with mechs and i have a question for the seasoned veterans. i have a nemmy clone with a kfl lite v2 single coil running at 1.5 ohms18650 mode. i'm really satisfied with my coil tested with ohms meter and fires perfectly. only prob is that i get nice vapor all the time but the flavor 90% of the time is non existent. just tasteless vapor. i'm using moon mountain juice 50/50 blend. I use the same exact juice in my Tesla Mod and it is delicious. i know its not the juice. Any advise from the vets. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread