Status
Not open for further replies.

steb77

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Monterey CA
First think to check is the placement of the orings. Is the top oring in place in the bell top and not on the airtube? Next would be o check juice level and not to overfill. If all is good...make damn sure the evap chamber and the airtube is screwd down tight. as as the 3.1 unscrewing the top to fill will also grab the airtube and possibly loosen it. So when top comes off give the airtube a good screwin:).
GL

I tried both those things...it was vaping away fine again but sure enough...gurgle gurgle...leak...

Video by djbaddj • Instagram

Take a look...my build should be right!

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
Seriously, I want one, where??? Hahaha. The only site I am finding is written in German or something

Shipping time from Warenkorb - InTaste is only 3-4 days to all parts of the US. They are back in stock as of last night as well.

Use Google Chrome, or any other browser translator, and the funny looking overly, aggressive sounding words become more familiar :)

Tennovan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Texas
Shipping time from Warenkorb - InTaste is only 3-4 days to all parts of the US. They are back in stock as of last night as well.

Use Google Chrome, or any other browser translator, and the funny looking overly, aggressive sounding words become more familiar :)

I just put in an order there from my iPhone -- select the English flag and the rest is easy to figure out. Regarding shipping, my order was completed 45 mins ago and I've already got a tracking number. FedEx is showing a delivery for Friday morning. That seems wildly optimistic to me but major props if its here that fast.

I don't even think the order I just put in to a shop 100 miles away will be here by then.

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
I just put in an order there from my iPhone -- select the English flag and the rest is easy to figure out. Regarding shipping, my order was completed 45 mins ago and I've already got a tracking number. FedEx is showing a delivery for Friday morning. That seems wildly optimistic to me but major props if its here that fast.

I don't even think the order I just put in to a shop 100 miles away will be here by then.

Yeah, I have ordered from them a few times now and they have always impressed me. They restocked the Kayfun Lite within days. I ordered two originally, and wished I had gotten more...i was expecting to wait a lot longer than a few days for them to be in stock. Very, very happy right now :vapor:

artline007

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Malaysia

That was fast. Mine still waiting for pending PP sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread