Kayfun V5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belushi

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
The Colony, TX
Was wondering the same thing until I saw how the release was going down. Sort of doubt it on the initial EU version. But ya never know, they could pleasantly surprise us all. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt too on the initial release, just hate to lay out the bucks then a month later they release the P3 version. I know Provape use to carry the V4 P3 version, thought they may have some inside info...

Reactions: AstroTurf

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Any updates as to whether there will be a P3 base for the Kayfun v5?

Given the typical crowd that's uses the P3 and given how they designed the air flow on the V5, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and go with....Never[emoji88]

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
I chatted with Flo Toller, nice chap!

He said they have a lot in the works, wouldn't give a definitive yes at first but strongly suggested it was going to happen, I said I'll take that as a hopeful yes and then he finished the conversation with.....

"I can't say anything definitive because it's not solely up to me but I'll bring it forward."

Sounds pretty promising to me, fingers crossed folks!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I chatted with Flo Toller, nice chap!

He said they have a lot in the works, wouldn't give a definitive yes at first but strongly suggested it was going to happen, I said I'll take that as a hopeful yes and then he finished the conversation with.....

"I can't say anything definitive because it's not solely up to me but I'll bring it forward."

Sounds pretty promising to me, fingers crossed folks!

Man I'm jealous of you "Half Full" people. I seem to have become a bit jaded over the last 5 decades or so...

Sent with my communicator by Tapatalk[emoji92]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread