KBV "PIF" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
texas
so i thought maybe i would throw this out there, i placed my first order tonight for some rice krispy treat and gooey better cake, i had my cart stocked to the gills with juice and my girlfriend would kill me had i spent that kinda money. so does anyone have a stockpile and willing to toss some samples my way to try out? i can pay if need be, wish i could buy a ton of 3ml samples. but alas no options for that.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
so i thought maybe i would throw this out there, i placed my first order tonight for some rice krispy treat and gooey better cake, i had my cart stocked to the gills with juice and my girlfriend would kill me had i spent that kinda money. so does anyone have a stockpile and willing to toss some samples my way to try out? i can pay if need be, wish i could buy a ton of 3ml samples. but alas no options for that.

I've ordered a big replacement bottle tonight of the GBC, & I have a bottle of RKT that's been steeping for awhile (unintentionally, just got hooked on GBC & MAW ATM). I also have some 3ml bottles on the way. I'd be happy to get samples of those two to you. :)

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i wouldnt mind sampling some kbv juice. ive never had the privilege of tasting it. if anyone has vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice creams...not sure if they are made... those would be cool. i also like chocolate cake flavors and strawberry. pastries are what im starting to like alot after most of my time with tobaccos.
thanks in advance if you can help out!!!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
i wouldnt mind sampling some kbv juice. ive never had the privilege of tasting it. if anyone has vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice creams...not sure if they are made... those would be cool. i also like chocolate cake flavors and strawberry. pastries are what im starting to like alot after most of my time with tobaccos.
thanks in advance if you can help out!!!

I can't remember their ice creams other than Peppermint, marrion berry and mocha. Someone else may know. They do have an awesome chocolate cake too!

KimberlyM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2011
The Land of Confusion
I made my first KBV order tonight. Unfortunately, I had to narrow down my options. I did order the sweet tea - I have been dying to find a really good tea flavor. However, I didn't get to order the other couple of flavors I would LOVE to try. Does anyone have a sample of Arnie Palmer, WTF or Vape Placid that they would be willing to share? I wouldn't need much, just 1 ml of each one would do the trick. I can't decide which of those first two I want to try first, although I do also want to try the menthol, but I would be more than happy to pay for the postage. If you did this I would sing your praises to thee heavens!!!:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread