1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Keep your tank from slipping down

Discussion in 'Tank Mods' started by rwhite4520, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rwhite4520

rwhite4520 Full Member

I prefer the 1.7 singles in my tanks but I hated that the tank could slide over the carto. And I haven't found flanged single cartos. Sorry I don't have pics but I took a vanity cone and cut it down to about 1/2" long. Screw it on an eGo battery the put on the tank. The collar will prevent the tank from sliding down.

2. E_DeCastro

E_DeCastro Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

madvapes.com has singles but they are out of stock right now, but I would check back with them they do carry them.

3. skoot

skoot Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I usually don't have a problem. I push the tank onto the carto, with two guitar picks between the mod and the bottom of the tank- this is the perfect amount of space. The tank doesn't slide around at all, unless I refill it.You could easily make a ring out of a washer, just cut a slot for the airhole.

: madvapes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.