RDA Kennedy price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
When it comes to the Kennedy, I would go authentic since it's a very well made atty...top notch. The 24/25mm two post where just recently at about $120.

I'd probably go with the one of the Tsunami's from GeekVape first.
I will never spend that much on an rda unless it was something special.

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
When it comes to the Kennedy, I would go authentic since it's a very well made atty...top notch. The 24/25mm two post where just recently at about $120.

I noticed that too. I'm guessing a volume bump allowed them to get a better deal with their machine shop, new shop doing the work, or a market expansion move.

Reactions: Tom Forde

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I'd probably go with the one of the Tsunami's from GeekVape first.
I will never spend that much on an RDA unless it was something special.

Um, the K is special. Simple, very, I say,,,,,,, very effective. Where it really shines is how fast it can be re-wicked. Can probably be done in 60 seconds.

I like simple.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
You've seen the tsunami right? It's pretty much exactly the same except a third the price

I must be honest, all my junk is clone, so price is same same.

That being said I have both a 22 and 24 tsunami. My biggest complaint with the design is the tsunami tends to weep quite a bit due to the way the cap forms a skirt that traps just enough juice until it spits it out, and it`s overall capacity is much less then a Kennedy. I tinker with them, but most of the time I`m vaping a K24 cause it is hassle free.

But, just my opinion.

Reactions: Verb

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
Yeah, the Kennedy doesn't leak at all whereas the Tsunami should come with a roll of paper towels. The Kennedy has that bottom lip where the cap meets unlike the Tsunami which lets juice flow down into the connector when you push the cap down or over fill. That's the major reason my Tsunami doesn't get much use, it's just too high maintenance for a daily driver unless I just want to chuck some clouds.

budd77

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
I've had a Tsunami 22 and 24. I also have 2 Kennedy 24's. When you look at them they look basically the same. Velocity deck vs 2 post. For some strange reason they do not vape the same. The Kennedy has better flavour and vapor with the identical build. When the tsunami came out I was really excited. I liked the idea of adjustable air flow. But after using it I didn't like it at all. Just another dumb thing to adjust. And on a black Tsunami I really hate the single air flow. Black atty with a SS oval cut out. The tsunami gets hotter as well.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Speaking from experience with Kennedy products (2x 3 post k24's, 2x 2 post k24's, 2x k25's), I can only say great things about them. The atties are one of the best quality on the market. Never had a problem with leaking except for one time I just overfilled it without paying attention.

It's not just the atty quality that's great, their customer service is pretty much unbeatable. I had a problem with the posts on my Kennedy 25 and they sent me not just new posts, but a new deck as well. For no cost at all. So if anything goes wrong with your atty or mod, they have your back 100%.
89064787ed2860b9cf2e62b6550148c0.jpg

The one thing that's different between the 2 post and 3 post 24 is the cap height and doming at the top of it. The 2 post cap is slightly taller than the 3 post cap. However with the release of the screaming demon cap not only is there added top adjustable airflow, it's shorter as well.
Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread