Keys To Stealth Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Stealth vaping comes in handy for me all the time. I can even use it in a crowd and people will not mind. There are many times that I can use my stealth vape in places that I am not supposed to vape. I currently have the Target Mini with the nautilus 2 all in chrome. Do you stealth vape? How is your experience with it & what's your setup for it?
20170309_135905.jpg

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I spend most of my waking hours in places where vaping is restricted so stealth matters to me. Form factor matters and a few other things. My avatar shows what I carry. A pico and short rda in black are small enough for what I need to do and the battery will go all day. I tried an Evic Basic. It was so small it was hard to handle. A silicone sleeve might help. Then it helps if vapor production is low so I keep it low enough that holding my breath for a moment pretty much eliminates visible vapor. I use 1% flavoring so odor is minimal. Then I pick the times and places and I've learned how to diguise the gestures. Put it all together and I can vape when I need to.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I spend most of my waking hours in places where vaping is restricted so stealth matters to me. Form factor matters and a few other things. My avatar shows what I carry. A pico and short rda in black are small enough for what I need to do and the battery will go all day. I tried an Evic Basic. It was so small it was hard to handle. A silicone sleeve might help. Then it helps if vapor production is low so I keep it low enough that holding my breath for a moment pretty much eliminates visible vapor. I use 1% flavoring so odor is minimal. Then I pick the times and places and I've learned how to diguise the gestures. Put it all together and I can vape when I need to.

If I were still working, I'm sure I'd feel differently. I can remember looking for places to sneak a smoke, back in the day. But I'm retired, so I don't have to worry about it much. But I don't need to vape in places like restaurants, movie theaters, or big box stores. I'm not ever in those places long enough to where I can't wait until I leave.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
I rarely stealth vape, but i do got a little setup i use sometimes.

Kayfun mini coupled with nemesis 18350 tube.
looks slightly bigger than what it actually is, can easily hide it in my hand with just driptip poking out alittle bit.
zyfTtMF.jpg

The poor battery life is the reason i pretty much abandoned it, i always go full size these days.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Shallow inhale.

Hold it longer.

Works at 80 watts with pure vg.

Tapatyped
With something like a Nautilus tank, I can get my full nicotine fix with 4-5 puffs if when I put 18mg juice in it. At 80 watts I would be vaping a 6mg or 3mg so I would need the full hit instead of just some of it. But to each their own.

Reactions: David Wolf

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
But to each their own.

Indeed.

I vape 80 Watts dtl @ 50mg/ml.

I don't stealth vape to get my nic fix.

I do it as a courtesy.

Like during a conversation when I don't want to be rude and blow it in someone's face.

I always have the option to step away for a real hit.

Tapatyped

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Shallow inhale.

Hold it longer.

Works at 80 watts with pure vg.

Tapatyped
I really only use one device. My REO with a derringer running around .9ohm. I can choose to chuck a cloud, or not draw as much and hold it so that I exhale nothing. I can do either with 12mg(6mg lately) and have a satisfying vape.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
I don't stealth vape. I only vape one way, and I won't alter the way I vape, just so I can get away with vaping someplace where it's not allowed. I'm rarely in places where vaping isn't allowed for long enough that I can't go without.
My go everywhere vape is a Sigelei 213, and an Aspire Cleito. It doesn't do "Stealth"

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread