Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Bump.

I stealth vaped in the hospital following hip replacement surgery earlier this month. The hospital has no written policy against it, but I stealthed it for five nights in recovery.

I also stealthed it at a Baptist wedding Saturday (those don't last long, no booze).

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
Bump.

I stealth vaped in the hospital following hip replacement surgery earlier this month. The hospital has no written policy against it, but I stealthed it for five nights in recovery.

I also stealthed it at a Baptist wedding Saturday (those don't last long, no booze).
Someone call the law! This Dude is outta control.... Jk lol

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
Original nautilus + a ferrobox 45tc

But idk why the Op's combination is oddly satisfying..... Me do like some stainless though !:p
I like the the target mini a lot. It is so small. I can easily keep it in my pants pocket. I also get good battery life while only at 12W. I don't like the other colors of this device either so I figured get a matching stainless nautilus 2. I also have an AL85 with a matching nautilus 2 in all black though for stealth I prefer the target mini setup.

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
I stealth vape in at the local pack some times. I take a huge hits and exhale very small puffs out through my nose. When nobody is watching. That was using my Tesla Two Sub Mod and Tobeco Velocity clone. Not sure if they have a vaping ban but it said no cigarettes and some people for whatever reason can not tell the difference.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I stealth vape in at the local pack some times. I take a huge hits and exhale very small puffs out through my nose. When nobody is watching. That was using my Tesla Two Sub Mod and Tobeco Velocity clone. Not sure if they have a vaping ban but it said no cigarettes and some people for whatever reason can not tell the difference.
I'm the kinda gut that if someone in authority hasn't banned what I want to do, and I can do it without causing harm to others, I'm gonna do it.

There's a local property owners association meeting just down the road from me. Once a month. They requested no smoking, including electronic cigarettes, so I oblige. Group rules. Ok. Outside, before and after the meeting, I'm chucking moderate clouds and answering questions.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Bump.

The Baptist wedding is so true!
I think ours was hour and a half. I was able to stealth vape at children's hospital in B'ham for 2 weeks. Just stepped into the restroom and sat on the shower bench.

Reactions: stols001

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
JuSt picked up a vaporesso aurora
Seems to be good. Haven't tested it quite enough yet. Seems promising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have had one since this last May. Love the thing. I primarily use (I think) 66P/33V@18nic in it from MEL and it works very well. I carry it in my pocket. Great flavor on the ceramic coil.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Old school here. Been in a hotel the past few nights with this, I have no idea what the smoking/vaping policy is, without my wife I don't bother getting smoking rooms anymore.
20170815_234048_crop_746x1081.jpg

There's a smoke detector in the room, but I just exhale down into the closet on the other side.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Old school here. Been in a hotel the past few nights with this, I have no idea what the smoking/vaping policy is, without my wife I don't bother getting smoking rooms anymore.
View attachment 679165
There's a smoke detector in the room, but I just exhale down into the closet on the other side.

Nice to see a Vision Spinner being used. That's what got me off of cigs.

Jonathan Kowalczyk

Mar 22, 2017
Stealth vaping comes in handy for me all the time. I can even use it in a crowd and people will not mind. There are many times that I can use my stealth vape in places that I am not supposed to vape. I currently have the Target Mini with the Nautilus 2 all in chrome. Do you stealth vape? How is your experience with it & what's your setup for it? View attachment 646629

Careful with the mod. I've seen two just fall apart in someone's hand. Bottom plate screws were stripped and all the insides literally fell on the floor. If you have a look inside it's so poorly made I'd say it's unsafe. Wouldn't touch that company with a barge pole myself after seeing that happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I went from those horrible cig-a-likes to the Spinner to the Innokin VV.

I started vaping and quit smoking with an eGo-C kit with 650 mAh batts, upgraded to a Twist and then the Spinner. By the time I got to the Spinner I was using CE4s and carto tanks and thought that was vape nirvana :)

Those setups were really stealthy though :thumb:

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I just know that I made 200 ml of a juice I used to love and for some reason, I don't like it anymore so there's a bunch of juice not being used...
Stick it at the back of the drawer and you might be able to come back to it later. I've found a few that have gone from love to hate and back.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I stealth vape occasionally. Though I've found most people aren't going to care if I'm carrying an e-cig around in my hand, it's really just a matter of minimizing vapor. As a MTL vapor, all I do is an extra deep lung inhale and hold it for a bit, then exhale through my nose. Tiny wisps of vapor. I don't mind vaping in a single use bathroom, out and about. There's really not much you can do to *worsen* the scent of some of those, IMO vaping actually *improves it* somewhat.

That said, I'm having an easier time stealth vaping when/if I need to but it doesn't happen that much.... The key for me is to make sure no one is looking at me and minimizing my vapor. The fact that there's no laws restricting vaping in AZ make me feel better about doing so, though I try to be considerate, and mostly don't vape in stores... I can loiter outside for a brief moment, or I can just wait. Also, my politeness level toward other shoppers has gone so way up it's almost freaky. I sat around knitting the other day waiting for my periodontal appointment and talking to two people over 90 who had both grown up farming cotton, and who were highly interested in my blanket. He was running late, so it was quite a conversation I would *never* have had if I were angrily going, "My app't was at X o'clock," and going outside to smoke. :)

Anna

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
I was at the Hospital ER earlier this summer and after sitting and waiting for three and a half hours for test results,I ducked into the bathroom and took a few hits off my Pico with a Kayfun Lite.
I usually only vape where allowed but in this instance I was edgy and nervous sooo....Why Not :)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Stick it at the back of the drawer and you might be able to come back to it later. I've found a few that have gone from love to hate and back.

Great advice RainSong :thumb:

Happened to me quite a few times the first couple of years I was vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread