• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Keystone Assistance Hotline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
You asked for it, you got it!

This thread is for assistance within the state of Pennsylvania. If you have a want or a need, this is the place to post it! A few basic ground rules:

1. This thread is for PA residents only.
Not out of any disrespect to our friends in New Jersey. This is just to create a clear boundary so things don't get out of control. The PIF forum is available to those not in PA.

2. This thread is for receiver-end transactions.
If you are looking to buy an item, or looking for a donation, this is the place to post. If you want to sell, trade, or give something away, please use http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...111492-keystone-trading-post.html#post1687853 to do so.

3. Please specify WANT or NEED in your post.
For example, "I WANT to try some Atomic Cinnacide", or "I NEED some blank cartos to last until payday".

4. Remove your listing when the request is filled.
To do this, find the post where you made the request, click the "EDIT" button, and remove your listing, replacing it with the words "REQUEST FILLED". This will keep the thread current and remove clutter. If you have problems editing a post, PM me, we'll get it set right.

5. Requests should be filled via PM.
If you see a request you can fill, respond directly to them by PM. Personal info should be kept out of the thread.

6. All transactions are at your own risk!
Some people might take advantage. Someone might send you the wrong thing accidentally. It happens. Be gracious about items you receive, and use common sense when sending stuff out.

7. Rules are subject to change.
Check back to this post occasionally to make sure the rules are still the same.

This thread will work best if you guys help me by self-policing the thread. If you get out-of-staters, kindly direct them to the rules. If there is confusion, work together to help clear things up. All I ask is that you play nice and help each other out. Anyone who can't play nice will be asked to leave. Simple, yes?

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Wow, how did i get to these before everyone else?

I'm looking for a sample of some sweet pineapple juice, some waffle juice and some whipped cream juice.

When I get the other stuff to send you, I can send you some waffle. What mg do you like? And do you want just straight waffle or anything added like strawberry?

iheart, I did a co-op of Flavourart flavors and one of them is apricot. I'm not gonna get it for a while, but I can send you some when I get it.

Last edited:

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
I don't know if this is the place to post this or not. Anyway in the suppliers forum I saw that Midwest vaper is having a 20% off liquidation sale - due to her husband being diagnosed with cancer.:(
I don't really need anything right now but I just ordered some bottles, atty's and stuff to try to help her out. So if you need anything check it out - plus its a good deal. especially on cartomizers.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/midwestvapor/112153-20-off-everything.html#post1699545

I put it because she is cute and I like that website. That would be a lame sig, but yeah I am going to change it sometime anyhow. 5KB limit is rather small but I will come up with something.

Just some of the random PMs from people I've gotten were surprising... I didn't feel like getting more of those. I felt embarrassed for a guy to write such skeezy emails to someone they don't know at all like that. I didn't want it to be a deciding factor in someone choosing to come help me in my ejuice dilemma....

I have a few ml of gypsy toast to tide me over and my PG left San Jose over 24hrs ago, so I'm hoping to get it Monday. Offer still stands for tomorrow though.

Oiboy

Sep 8, 2010
York, PA
WANTED: Looking for a used 5v mod of any kind for the 510. It doesn't have to be special or fancy, I just really want to try 5v on my debridged and don't really want to pay serious cash for something I may not even enjoy often. Box, Tube, Hacked Battery, whatever. Not looking to spend a ton as I said, but the kits won't work either, I know enough of wires and electronics to know not to cross red and black.

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
PM sent. BTW anyone have any 306 "carts" not atomizers, just a cart, they don't use they can send my way? I had one but lost it and didn't get to try the extended mod thing for my eGo to cool it down a bit. Hate to see anyone pay postage so anyone local to Reading area would be cool.

WANTED: Looking for a used 5v mod of any kind for the 510. It doesn't have to be special or fancy, I just really want to try 5v on my debridged and don't really want to pay serious cash for something I may not even enjoy often. Box, Tube, Hacked Battery, whatever. Not looking to spend a ton as I said, but the kits won't work either, I know enough of wires and electronics to know not to cross red and black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread