kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I cleaned mine with hot water...blew excess out, filled, and vaped. It takes a bit to vape the water out of the wick and get the juice wicking again, but not that long. Maybe 2-3 minutes?

I was afraid I would hurt it if I tried to vape it while the wick was wet with water since NOTHING happened when I tried to vape it like that, so I drained it with a syringe & let it dry over night - working beautifully now (and the primer taste is gone. YAY!!)

NaturesEncore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Chicago
momsfortress.com
Just placed an order. Hoping for a good outcome for a change *fingers crossed*.

I went nuts at ECB the other night, and my order should be arriving tomorrow. They're in Oregon, so you should receive your goods rather quickly. They shipped to me on Monday, and it will be here in the morning (Wednesday). Not too shabby, considering I'm in Illinois.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Nature is right about ECBlends - they're really fast! I've placed orders late on a Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning, and received them in Saturdays mail - from Oregon to Florida! They custom make their juices and are still lightening quick. Great vendor, wonderful customer service, and an unbelievable selection of juices to choose from. Plus, with their prices and discount, sampling a wide variety to find flavors you love doesn't put a big ding in your vaping budget!

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread