kGo arrived today! Why is my carto crackling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Go player - I was dripping into the Mistic carts... Syringe is way faster & easier!
Rar - shipping is cheap - USPS first class - both orders have been under 4$ for shipping, and if you use code 10020 you get 20% off of your order which more than covers shipping! 5ml winds up being 2$ + shipping, and they are fast, friendly and tasty!

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
My kGo arrived today! Yipee! It is amazing!! The flavors of the juices are much more pronounced, the th and vapor are incredible (compared to the Mistics I started with) and it's an all around great experience - I'm really happy with my purchase, and a big thank you to Hoosier supply - I ordered the kGo on Tuesday night around 10 pm, and it arrived today! That's an amazing turnaround time :)

I blew out an atty as quickly as I could (I forgot initially -will never ever make that mistake again! What do they prime attys with? Turpentine? Yish!), popped on a drip tip after rinsing my mouth, and proceeded to drip all 13 juices currently in my possession (another 7 should arrive tomorrow * happy dance*). I have to repeat myself... What a difference in flavor and overall experience! It is better than I expected, and am glad I upgraded to the kGo!

Anyway... I picked the flavor I wanted to vape, filled a carto and started vaping!

I ordered a couple of different cartos to go along with the kit so I could figure out my preference in regards to ohm, brand, dual vs single coil, etc.

I decided to start with the smoktech 1.5ohm clear shorty dual coil, unwrapped it, filled it with juice, and started vaping -easy as pie, and I'm in love!

Now for my question.... when I puff on it, the carto crackles and pops like a log in a fire. My Mistics never did this, so I'm curious -am I doing something wrong or is that normal? Will it happen with every carto, only dual coil, only smoktech, etc? Is it because of the higher voltage?

I don't really mind the sound, but I do want to make sure I'm not doing something that will make the whole thing blow up in my face or prematurely kill the carto!

Thoughts? :)

How do you fill the smoketech dual coil? I just ordered one today. I refill my joye cartos by dripping into the non threaded end. I hope I can do that with this one too, as I do not like the syringe method. I also bought a boge. I want to try them both, see which one I like better. I like the Joye cartos ok, but I think I can find better performance than this.

Glad you like your KGo. How does it differ from the eGo-T if you don't mind my asking?

Oh, and nothing wrong with snap, crackle, pop! THat is music to my ears, as when it crackles it is always followed by a great vape! In the world of vaping, that gurgling sound from a flooded atty is the dreaded one, but the crackle and pop of a good carto is joyous. LOL

Last edited:

Jammin

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
Washington DC
Oh God I am SOOOOO jealous!!! I ordered a kgo on Monday and it was supposed to be delivered today but wasn't. I could be dripping in my new atty too (sigh). seriously hope the mailman has it tomorrow or he might have to deal with a very crazed vaper!!! Glad you like it and pretty sure I'm gonna love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh those dreaded waits for the mailman! If it were not for my e-cig orders, I'd never even check my mail. LOL I never get anything else worth receiving, all mail is digital now. lolol

RaRvn

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
Charleston, SC / USA
Go player - I was dripping into the Mistic carts... Syringe is way faster & easier!
Rar - shipping is cheap - USPS first class - both orders have been under 4$ for shipping, and if you use code 10020 you get 20% off of your order which more than covers shipping! 5ml winds up being 2$ + shipping, and they are fast, friendly and tasty!

My debit card hates you, but I love you. :toast: I see a spree in my future.

JmeMcG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
Clackamas, Oregon
As you have already learned from everyone else... it's a good thing! I love to hear that sizzle and crackle coming from a new carto on my KGO. I recently bought some 1.7 LR's (smok tech I believe...) and they really pop compared to the boge 2.0's that I have been using... gunk up a little faster though (I like dark, sweet juice flavors) which is kind of a bummer. But yeah... KGO + carto + tasty juice + sizzle, pop, pop... = one happy vaper! :D

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Jammin - I filled with a syringe and topping of with drops... It was a lot easier than I expected!
I don't much about the egoT, but I think it's a tank system - maybe a more experienced vaper can answer that?
Rar - buy the 5mls in a bunch of flavors -they're cheap, and you can create a wishlist so you dont have to buy it all at once! I think it's the least expensive custom juice you'll find, and w the discount code, 30ml odd only 7.20!

Apuck - my reorder is for extra flavor, but more that I have the kgo, I'm not sure it's as necessary... I'll update you once I receive it!

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
Jammin - I filled with a syringe and topping of with drops... It was a lot easier than I expected!
I don't much about the egoT, but I think it's a tank system - maybe a more experienced vaper can answer that?
Rar - buy the 5mls in a bunch of flavors -they're cheap, and you can create a wishlist so you dont have to buy it all at once! I think it's the least expensive custom juice you'll find, and w the discount code, 30ml odd only 7.20!

Apuck - my reorder is for extra flavor, but more that I have the kgo, I'm not sure it's as necessary... I'll update you once I receive it!

I'm blind not seeing discount code. Share?

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Cheeky... I got the RED ONE!! Verrrrry sexy! I probably could have ordered from somewhere else and got it faster, but I sure did want that red one! So I'm waiting:( My kit comes with attys and cartridges,, never used em before so a little nervous about that.. I've always used cartos with my 808's. But I wanted to try it, especially for trying new flavors. Nothing worse than filling a good clean carto with a flavor you just hate! I also ordered some Boge 2.0 cartos and some of the 1.7 thingys. Now I gotta go check out ECBlends.. like I don't have enough juice now. But hey, can't pass up a good deal!! If you like a sexy device, you should go check out VaporGirl,, she's got these jeweltone ones.... oooooh the purple one!! Birthday coming up, so got my fingers crossed for that one:thumb: I'll let ya know how I like it!

Brightstarlights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2011
Downriver Detroit
Cheeky... I got the RED ONE!! Verrrrry sexy! I probably could have ordered from somewhere else and got it faster, but I sure did want that red one! So I'm waiting:( My kit comes with attys and cartridges,, never used em before so a little nervous about that.. I've always used cartos with my 808's. But I wanted to try it, especially for trying new flavors. Nothing worse than filling a good clean carto with a flavor you just hate! I also ordered some Boge 2.0 cartos and some of the 1.7 thingys. Now I gotta go check out ECBlends.. like I don't have enough
juice now. But hey, can't pass up a a sexy device, you should go check out VaporGirl,, she's got these jeweltone ones.... oooooh the purple one!! Birthday coming up, so got my fingers crossed for that one:thumb: I'll let ya know how I like it!

Vapor for life has a sale on all things the code is THINK30. Thirty percent off, they have very pretty jewel batteries that are 808d, I buy the cool carts to go with them and YUM on the flavors that you out into them! I love Backwoods Brew for great e juice, the code there is ECF5 for five percent discount, you just have to let the e juices steep or set for at least two weeks and they are the best ever! Good luck on all your new toys everyone, who ever thought not smoking could be so fun?!

Brightstarlights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2011
Downriver Detroit
my bf is wanting to ban me from this site!! lol im still waiting on my kgo. but soooo ordering some more juice and a pack of dcc in the morning!!

If you put coupon code into the search on this forum it will bring up a list with tons of codes for great savings! All the best!

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I'm in love with my kgo! So in love that I'm not even considering buying another device or a mod right now - I just want to keep it in my hand and listen to the crackle while I puff! The infatuation might wear off eventually, and I'm sure I'll start drooling over The Chuck again, but for now I just want to keep her (yep, my kgo is a girl lol), happy and crackling and filled with yummy juices :)

I woke up this morning, turned her on and got totally giddy listening to the crackle and tasting the juice! With the Mistic I had to exhale through my nose on order to 'get'the flavor, but with the kgo, I can actually taste the flavor on both inhale and exhale, no nose exhale required!

I might get a red kgo batt soon though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread