Status
Not open for further replies.
KVBorderingthread.jpg

Sick of getting snagged by ordering juice that is not a keeper?

How about that one juice that was good last order that got away?

Ever spent the whole day vaping for just the one perfect hit?

Well Kick Bass Vapor was designed with you in mind! For the last 6 months we have been fishing for consistent quality e liquid. We've been angling towards creating e liquid that keeps you from trolling from place to place.

After sharing the majority of our catch with members of ECF it was requested that we guide others. What started as a passion and hobby quickly had us hooked. Supplying members who when unable to consistently catch with limits became financially impossible.

So you say it sounds fishy? Maybe just another vendor trying to lure you in? Don't want to fall again hook, line, and sinker?

I completely understand, I cannot tell you how many times I cast only to find myself catching and releasing.

It wasn't without countless hours of mixing and much trial and error that I found myself NETTING MY LIMIT EVERY TIME!

Current species in season!

KBV Caramel Cappuccino
The much raved all day vape has been netted!!! This particular vape has many undertones and each flavor comes through, it is in high demand, look for reviews soon.

Maple Frosted Rolls
The name speaks for itself. If you are a fan of Maple Frosted rolls you are sure to love this juice! Again, as with all our juices this has been raved over and that is the motivation behind KBV.

Strawberry Pie
Yes, Strawberry pie, not just a strawberry flavoring. Want Strawberry? Check. Want Pie crust? Check. We at KBV specialize in undertones and flavor separation, and this one has it.

Rice Crispity Treat
Who doesn't reach for this when it's in the snack aisle? Childhood memories come alive with this one! Time spent baking with Mom, or Brother or Sister swiping the last one! Not to worry, this flavor will take you back in time.

Butterscotch Bon Bon
A Butterscotch cookie dough named after a veteran member who swears it's the best available currently, and needed a name so it didn't get lumped in with the others out there.

Warm Sugar Cookie
One look at the positive feedback received in the PIF sub forum should be enough to sway anyone on this one. For that fresh out of the oven taste of sugar cookies look no further!

Tootsie Rolly
Newly developed for a member not satisfied with the quality of similar ones on the market. "spot on" is the description most used for this flavor.

"Kick Bass" Candy Bar
A Chocolate toffee candy bar with a nutty undertone, an all day vape for many.

Butter Cream Icing
Designed for those who can't keep their fingers off the icing spatula! No cake with this one, icing only!

"Kick Bass' " be oh be's OMG!
This flavor was developed while attempting a toffee type liquid, while sampling I stopped to test and said OMG! It actually has replaced Kick Bass Caramel Capp as my all day vape! It's not similar to the caramel capp in any way other than once you start using you are unable to stop! Has the same subtle yet plenty flavorful taste as well. Undertones a plenty!

Auntie M's Coffee
Specially designed for one of most veteran and picky members. Spent 8 months vaping the same coffee from two vendors and swore she'd never change. I have to warn that this is a no frills, no foo foo coffee vape, if that's your thing, this is your vape!

Skipping Stones
Kick Bass' take on "hopscotch". We found some on the market left much to be desired, so we combined recipes with a veteran mixer and struck gold with this one!

Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Icing
The Holiday season brings upon us many tasty treats. Never thought you could vape pumpkin? Guess again, this one sells by the gallons!

Cinnamon Danish Swirl
Similar to the others currently available. Of course the Kick Bass touch has been added and has a unique subtle undertone.

Snickerdoodle
If you're a fan of the cookie you're sure to fall for this one. Out of the oven good!

Strawberry Slice Cake
A creamy Strawberry pound cake. As with all KBV liquids, you will taste the individual flavors, cake, strawberry. and lightly creamy.

Monkey Bread
Just a mess of Molasses, Brown Sugar, dough, and cinnamon baked to perfection. You've seen the monkey bread you bake? This is the one, just not as messy but certainly as tasty!

Chocolate covered Pretzel
Yes you heard right! This e liquid juice tastes like a chocolate covered pretzel! Only thing missing is the salt:)

Refreshing Cantaloupe
Several members' all day vape. Like the name sounds, it tastes like a cantaloupe right out of the refrigerator. Even has that coolness while maintaining TH.

Cinnamint
Combining the hot cinnamon with a cool mint taste.

The Above flavors have been tested and approved of by many veteran members. Many more are in development stage. We send samples to test with every order and are looking for testers and reviewers.

KBV plans to run contests and have giveaways. The site is currently in progress. We plan to sell limited hardware and mods as well.

Ordering will be done via PM and processed through paypal until site is complete. No mention of e cigs can be left in the comments section. Please state your order via PM and I will invoice the same. Once payment is received, juice will be mixed and shipped within 24 hours and tracking information will be sent to you.

Our prices are as follows:

15ML $6 on 0-6MG liquid. $6.50 on 12MG and up
30ML $11.50 on 0-6MG liquid and $12.50 on 12MG and up

We are limited to selling up to 36 MG liquid per ECF request. We use only the best available PG, VG, and Nicotine, we do not use any other chemicals. Our standard mix is 60/40 VG/PG. We feel that with the quality ingredients we use we are able to achieve the perfect TH. If you prefer a different ratio please request when ordering.

We always offer 1st class shipping @$2.50 with tracking. You may however upgrade to priority for $4.85.

Thank you and welcome to Kick Bass Vapor!

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you guys who sampled and helped along the way. I hope the thread isn't too confusing. Rest assured customer satisfaction is my #1 goal along with making the best quality juice. I also work tirelessly defending our right to vape. I am currently in contact with UMR in Rolla MO for e liquid studies. I have no agenda other than to provide a quality e liquid that is as safe and clean as possible.

KBV will be fun and exciting, I welcome all to be a part and look forward to contests, prizes, and just good plain old fun. The thread became long but I want to know that anyone interested in ordering is more than welcome to PM me for my phone # as I am open to answer questions any time. If I ever reach a point where I am unable to provide personal service to each and every customer I will stop accepting new ones. Money is not the sole motivator.

Friendship, helping others, and quality e liquid will always be my main concern.

Your Friend,
boB

Cool.... got a website ?

Working with several. Got anyone you recommend? Anyone that may be interested in partial hardware juice payment? I'm not committed to anyone yet. I've been doing it on my own, and have the domain registered already.

Thanks,
boB

This is great! I wish you the best. Will yssiM have to get a new ID?

Yes she is allowed to have one as long as she doesn't promote Kick Bass. Funny too someone else mentioned yssiM as her name, I think it may end up being just that. Thanks to all who have already ordered! Wow! Please leave feedback and I plan on doing a special contest of some sort for all of you who order in the 1st week of the grand opening!

Stay tuned and subscribe to the thread for news and details. Kick Bass is going to be fun and exciting! boB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread