Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone:blush: It was a difficult decision that I struggled with for sure. I certainly enjoy mixing and looking to improve the quality of e liquid. It just seemed like all the cards feel into place, either people were trying not to hurt my feelings or they really did love the joose :p

Sandy, yes checks, or money orders are fine, PM sent.

Paula, baby steps here, a lot of time has been put into what were figured to be the more in demand flavors. Time now to work on mints and tobaccos. Definitely need testers for those.

As far as if anyone is wanting a good tobacco I can do one very good one for new people that is as close to a ciggy as anything I've found available.

Thank you everyone, and if there is something specific you have in mind please PM, at the very least I will mix a sample of anything and send as long as it is something you think you intend to vape

I'll definately second what Paula said on the Minty stuff! I'll def be available for testing/reviewing menthol stuffs when they're ready.....

Vicky if you wanna wait for me to ship Tuesday I'll send samples? You make the call, I surely need testers. Spearmint, Peppermint, and wintergreen, alone? Mixed with other joose? LMK, give me ideas. Snowed in and not much to do other than get creative. ;)

boB

I like peppermint w/vanilla, but no cream, please - I can wait for my order, no problem!

Sounds like we're gonna get hit with the storm tonight, I'm gonna get creative with more cases, so I won't stalk the mailman for a few days....!

K Vicky Hun, got a list of 4-5 of you guys that I'll ship out Tues afternoon..... Wednesday a.m. with a few mint flavors to test. boB

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Wow VERY cool boB!! Will definitely be ordering - The other half has imposed a no money spending clause until after Christmas (day that is), so I will be back after to place my order. Since you're looking to angle for us fishing experts (read the fellas that are really good at lying), any thoughts to a unique maybe outdoorsy tobacco blend?

Congrats on getting off the ground, and will be PMing in a coupla weeks!

Mathew

there ya go boB, messing things up already........or is this yssiM?
:glare: there ya go eying my catch again Vicky:facepalm:

Mathew Yes I have several tobacco blends that are in progress and just need to be tweaked. KBV wants to be unique even down to the tobaccos. I will not prematurely release any from the hatchery, but rest assured fishing tales.......I mean review I'm sure will follow.

lynleestar Wonderful to hear! I'll put you down on the mint testing cast. I think if you like a chocolate mint, the "Kick Bass Bar" with just minted would be just right upstream of what you're looking for so I'll do that as well as a few others. Just go ahead and submit via PM and we'll work out the details.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Congrats BoB.....Now I am assured a steady supply of Tootsie Rolly without the pleading, whining , standing in lining and oh a BIGGER bottle.......yeah, no more 3 mls. Neener, neener, neener.....Me can has it allllllll. ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL tootsie is mine now......BWAHAHAHAHA. No more for nobody. Oh and the snickerdoodle and the sugar cookie.....yeah. It is a good thing....to quote Martha Stewart, of course. The recipe is a good thing....it is.
Ahem....as you were........
ssshhhhhh, I think I have a nibble.......oh, it is a bite..............HOOKED! And it is a BIG ONE. *spreads arms wide to exaggerate the catch size.

Hugs and good Luck (which you will not need with the lures you use)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I've been trolling my Alblemarle @ 7knots with an 8 spread of green machines and Big purple pins and a couple cedar plugs, I know I'm gonna catch a few beautiful bottles of juice on this thread, I'm looking forward to hearing some other captains reports on this juice and getting some samples.

Unchained

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Noreast
go get em boys
bunkerfish007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread